Anything but love....

??..
I'm observing her lying on the soil almost ready to leave this world.
What should we do with her?.....he ask me
Nothing, she does her purpose in this world. She was witness. We don't need her. Let her people handle her.....I said kneeling observing her closely.
They think different.....he said
But I don't. They see light and promises in this one. We used her for a simple thing. We have what we want.....I said touching her forehead and straight up.
Beside he never need her wanted or miss. The way she came into this world she would leave it.....alone

Klaus....
Where should I found her? Where there no clue. I'm back after leave Hope. Elijah just disappear on me. The street are to quiet. If she mad at me for what I did that don't want me to find her. I need her here with me to protect her now more than ever. Her own people would try anything after what happened to even punish her. That won't happen not on my watch. I know I'll been doing all that I expected to be causing the chaos I have right now. My insecurities, my taste for power, my own convictions right now collapse in front of me. I'll been selfish all this time. I was capable of release to let go something beautiful for the kind of demon that I'm. Now she's not here and every corner I look all I hope to see at least once is her. But like right now....without her. I'm nobody without
My little witch.

Eli.....
The sun hit my eyes. A beautiful morning outside the window. I'm just exhaling and look around a baby's room. My heart drop and very slowly look down and see....My hands all shaking touching the life inside of me between emotion and confused.
This is not real.....I said between my lips
What's not real my love? Are you already pick a name for our baby, my love.....
What?....i said strange finding Klaus all smiling against the door

i said strange finding Klaus all smiling against the door

No.....I'm simple said
My little witch, how's that possible?......Klaus in a very sexy voice. Nd my eyes looking at myself.
No rush....i simple trying not to cry.
Hey, I don't like to see my little witch crying....Klaus said kneeling before me taking my shaking hands.
Ufff.....I suddenly said touching my belly.
How's our little witch ? Klaus ask me concern
Why you look at me like that? You hate me? ....I suddenly said still confused. His hand touch gentle my belly and the baby move.

He just gives this kind of smile

I do but is not for what you think love. Even after all we pass we finally share here our mutual love.....Klaus said very calm straight up a little but very closer to my lips making me gasping and making him smile. His fingers touch my face
Try to rest my love. We have a whole life together....
I'm simple keep looking at him walking away. Closing my eyes thinking is not real.
I'm simple appeared under the tree on the plantation side. Not at the mausoleum when I was lying. The place when our whole story....begins
Hope is safe. Even meaning away from there parents. She finally can have a life and Nik would learned was love really means.
Oh god it hurts....I said breathless realized resting my back, well actually lying down under the tree. My clothes covering in blood mine and not. Im simple did and witness my own clan fall just for fulfill the ancestor wish. Im alive because I'm a hybrid thanks to Nik but that part of witch inside me is dying. Disturbing me in many ways. Looking my hands and move it to my .......lost.
I did what you ask...I said closing my eyes anger in pain surrender my body fall once side feeling my tears fall.
Please, just let me die....i said sobbing low my hands against the dirt. His pain inside my chest. His confused trying to understand what just really happened. His calling me desperately. His looking for me but I can't answered him. I can't go back. Im just want this over. He never love me at all. I'm just lost everything including...our baby.
I'm so sorry...I said embracing myself.
I was in so much pain without blood so tired, weak. I didn't notice his presence.
I'm came at faster that I can....
My eyes simple look up but everything look so blurry. All I can feel are his hands around me, taking me in his arms lifting me so easy. I'm simple my hands grabbed his shirt and my head finally rest against him
She cannot stayed here safe. You have to take her away.....
Elijah!.....I said confused listening and following his voice. Until I can finally see much better and moving my eyes up strange making me gasping.
Hello, gorgeous......
Damon! Your here!....How?...I said tired trying to keep my eyes open.
A friend need my help so I'm here beautiful. I'm here for you....Damon said smiling but I know that look.

A pair of hands touch my face instinctively followed

Hi...Eliah said low, smiling sad and very concerned. I couldn't talk.
You should be somewhere safe....Elijah said focus on me.
That's why I'm here.....Damon said worried.
I'm just want to die....I said holding no more crying. Damon simple cuddle and tight me against him.
You won't. I make a promise to you. Damon, take her away until she's safe and this is over. Nik can't find out where is she until everything runs back to normal. I'm handle him.....Elijah said concerned. His hand was gentle on my hair.
And her puppet brother?...Damon ask him
After this, I believe he understands the real reason for all what just happened. ...Elijah said closer to me
They keep talking, planning many ways to keep me safe and I can't take it anymore moving my shaking hands on Elijah...

Elijah said closer to meThey keep talking, planning many ways to keep me safe and I can't take it anymore moving my shaking hands on Elijah

Sleep.....I started to said
What?.....No....Damon said not pleased still holding me.
Please, Elijah.....I said moving my hand on his face. His face rest on my hand.
You promised......I said reading his thoughts the ones he don't agree at all watching him closing his eyes tensed.
You not gonna listening to her. Would you?...Damon said tensed. Elijah gentle grab my hand to his lips and smiling sad.
Unbelievable.....Damon said not please at all.
A promised. I'm intended to keep so are you. Just put her to rest where he can't find her. We need everthing getting back to normal before bring her back. Take her to Mystic Fall..Elijah said focus on me taking one of the famous dagger and look at Damon.
So you better protect her or I'm going after you and make this personal...Elijah said very firm and menace and slow.
Hey, I dont need you to menace me. Beside it won't work on me anyway and I don't want and original after me...specially that asshole....Damon said amused. But Elijah look so seriously at him that gesture actually make me smile.
Ok...I promised happy! Whatever you gonna do? You better hurry up. I can listening them coming..Damon said listening around lying me on the ground without release me.
Elizabeth!...Elijah said trying to sorry himself

I understand at this moment nothing can't hurt me anymore

I understand at this moment nothing can't hurt me anymore.....I said calm actually away very away. Elijah look at the dagger sad then back at me
Nik will find out that you have it....I said a little amused.
I'll handle him....Elijah said understanding with a slide smile trying to conform me and in one simple swing procuring no cause me no more pain. The dagger was finally inside my chest.
Please, forgive me..Elijah said holding the dagger and Damon my restless body. Right now pain is the only thing I can welcome. My hands goes to both faces. I can't see them right now but I know what there feeling and there thoughts right now. Specially Nik, all those disturbing emotions right now between happiness and lost. No matter what he gain, his kingdom but what he feel most right now is the lost. All I can scent was the earth, her smell...Im home. The sound of there heartbeat like a lullaby. Darkness was the only thing can welcome me right now and Im simple accept it...
Thank you....