EPISODE 3 RECAP

Shaurya's Elder brother alter ego Arjun Krishnamurthi has arrived, which is bad news for Shaurya, Chief Makkhan, and especially Anokhi, who's still tied up in a warehouse somewhere.

Arjun finds his old clothes in storage, while Chief Makkhan tries to convince him to make an appearance at the company meeting. Arjun only wants to enjoy his freedom while it lasts, but when Chief Makkhan offers to buy him a boat his face lights up. Unfortunately for Chief Makkhan, that's when Anokhi's kidnapper calls back.

He repeats his demand for the leather jacket, while Anokhi tries to shout through the duct tape over her mouth that she has the damn jacket, not him. Arjun doesn't like that someone is threatening a woman to get to him, and demands to know where the kidnapper is. Chief Makkhan reminds Arjun of his promise to go to the meeting, but apparently not even a boat can convince him to turn his back on a damsel in distress.

The board meeting is about to begin, with no sign of Shaurya. His grandmother, the chairwoman, waits at the head of the table. Yash's father smirks maliciously when he sees that Shaurya has yet to arrive. Meanwhile Anokhi's kidnapper prepares for the arrival of Ronny. He directs his men to attack him for practice, simulating how they will attack Ronny. "Slowly!" he chides them. "Why so fast? Do you have an appointment or something?" The mock brawl comes to an abrupt halt when they realize they have an intruder in their midst.

Arjun Krishnamurthihas arrived, and he's carrying what look like a pair of bombs. Chief Makkhan informs Grandma Seeta that Shaurya may not be able to attend the meeting. She lies to the company executives that her grandson was in a car accident, so his introduction will have to wait.

Since Arjun Krishnamurthi brought bombs to a fist fight, the thugs hesitate to attack him. He tells them how he was famous for making bombs back on Andaman Island, and they should have let him enjoy his freedom instead of provoking him.While most of the thugs are cowering, however, one bad guy creeps up from behind. Anokhi's muffled screams alert Arjun to his danger. He dodges the first blow, but one of the bombs goes flying from his hand.

Bad guys scatter, the boss dives headfirst into a laundry basket, and the timer reaches zero... ding! A cheerful recorded voice informs those gathered in the warehouse that their rice is fully cooked. With the threat of explosion removed, the thugs begin beating the living daylights out of poor Arjun Park.

A tracking device slips out of Arjun's jacket, and we see that Chief Makkhan has been on the trail the whole time. He and Shaurya arranged this beforehand, as a way to keep tabs on Shaurya even after his other personalities took control. The kidnapper guesses that "Ronny" faked a saturi accent and brought dud bombs to buy time for the police to arrive.

Secure in a new location, an underling complains to the boss about having to go to all this trouble for the stupid jacket. Why can't they just pay back the cost of the drugs inside? But it turns out to be the jacket that matters, since it was made by a master leather craftsman in Italy, who is no longer alive to make another one.

HA! Who does that remind us of?

A text arrives on Anokhi's phone-it's a picture of Pawan wearing the elusive leather jacket! The boss screams at Anokhi to identify the guy in the picture, forgetting the duct tape over her mouth. Once the underling takes off the tape, Anokhi tears into the bumbling bad guys for going to all this unnecessary trouble when she could have brought them the jacket ages ago. The thugs put Anokhi on speakerphone, so they can hear what she says.

Pawan is at the family restaurant, partying with some friends who helped him with his latest mystery novel. That seems to spark an idea, and Anokhi says oh-so-casually that since they're talking about his novel, Chapter Three really struck a chord with her. Since Anokhi so rarely compliments him, Pawan is taken aback and wonders what's wrong. There's a long pause, after which Pawan accuses her of trying to get out of repaying the money she borrowed from him.