EPISODE 8 RECAP

Shaurya struggles in Anokhi's grip. He forcefully frees himself, which surprises Anokhi and Chief Makkhan. They simultaneously exclaim, "Ronny?!"
"I'm Shaurya!" he yells at them. They're not used to seeing gentle Shaurya mad. As if he isn't there, Anokhi and Chief Makkhan discuss him, worried his fit of temper might provoke a switch. He insists that he's not annoyed, but when Anokhi encourages him to express his feelings, he bellows at her. Anokhi and Chief Makkhan reel and ask again, "Ronny?!"

Hahaha.
Shaurya drops a ton of reading in front of Anokhi, and enjoys her dismay. They include his patient histories from Dr.Singh, detailed profiles on each alter, and his personal diaries from the last eleven years. Anokhi asks where she'll be living - is it somewhere nearby? She hasn't looked at the contract yet, so they explain that since she needs to keep an eye on Shaurya 24/7, she has to live with him. She has a little meltdown.

Composed again, she asks what they'll do about when he's at the office. Chief Makkhan cryptically mentions a disguise while Shaurya is a picture of innocence. Haha, he's relishing this so much. It must be the first fun he's had for years. Outside, the chief asks Shaurya what'll happen if she turns it down. He repeats Shaurya's earlier words about not letting her get close to him, and notes how Shaurya contains his own emotions so strongly - but for the first time in eleven years, Chief Makkhan saw him get annoyed because someone got past his walls.

(Shaurya: "I didn't get annoyed!") His parting advice to Shaurya is, "Don't lose her." Shaurya catches Anokhi trying to sneak away, but he pulls her back by the collar.
Anokhi: "Ronny?!" "I'm Shaurya," he says, and marches her back in. She complains about the "slave contract" (apparently the disguise is to be his "secretary") and he says it's her fault for not reading it first. He tells her to check her account, and the amount deposited makes her eyes pop. If she takes the secretary-guise, he offers to double it.

She laughs in his face and even refuses triple (though it clearly pains her) and tries to run. He holds her back again, and reminds her that they agreed that she can't turn back, and he can't send her away.
Maybe she's looking for a way to stay now, because she's grinning madly at him the whole time, no longer refusing. She feigns a leg cramp as an excuse, and he goes along with it.

He kneels at her feet to massage it out, and they share a sweet moment. Chief Makkhan brings Grandma Seeta up to speed on Shaurya's trustworthy new doctor. She orders him to investigate her background anyway. Before leaving, he asks if she actually knows what ails Shaurya. Instead of answering, she tells him his discretion was a big part of why she employed him and saw to his education.

Hm, so she owns him?

She warns him not to hold hands with the other side, and to stay with Shaurya. Yash's interview with Dr.Singh proved unfruitful. He had tried to probe for information on Shaurya's condition, having noted his strange behavior. Yash's guess is drugs or alcohol, and he pleads worry about his cousin. Dr.Singh merely explains Shaurya away as one of his many students - a scenario Yash doesn't buy. He thinks Shaurya is trying to outmaneuver him for control of the company. He's surprised to receive a call from Shaurya's blind date, Priyanka, who asks after his and Shagun's relationship.

He looks for Shagun, and orders her to apologize to Priyanka, so as to quell the rumors going around about her. He censures her for making a scene at Shaurya's blind date, despite her engagement to him. The juicy story causes people to question her motives, especially since Shaurya emerged as the prime successor to the company. Livid, she says she did it for Priyanka's sake, because she couldn't stand Shaurya coveting her friend's stocks.

Yash wants to cut off the rumors by getting engaged already, but his mode of proposal upsets her. He shouts that she's the one showing him up and making a making a mess of his engagement.