EPISODE 6 RECAP

Shaurya and Anokhi's faces are inches apart, and both wonder to themselves why their hearts are pounding — or in Anokhi's case, for whom. She tentatively asks, "Ronny?" Shaurya grips her shoulders and asks her if she's still confused between them. "Shall I make it so that you're not confused?" he offers.

Agonizingly slowly, he leans in towards her, and she closes her eyes. Their pounding hearts get louder, and the moment before their lips fiiiinally touch, Shaurya flops, breaking it up. Lol. A beat later, Anokhi snaps out of it and grabs his collar, face furious. He hastily apologizes. Since he shares his one heart with the other alters, he didn't know who was reacting to her so he wanted to check — "Why did you stop?!"

She yells at him, and tells him to finish what he was doing because there's something she needs to confirm too. He tries to backtrack, but she argues, "Even though I'm using my heart alone, it's become confused!" He's utterly taken aback, and she carries on raging about him getting into her head. To finish things, she puckers up and goes for him.

He pulls back and they end up on the floor...and enter Pawan.Seeing his sister wriggling on top of Shaurya, he bawls for Mom. Next thing we know, the family packs Shaurya's car full of food. Anokhi hangs back, totally soused, while their guest is sent off. It's uncomfortable, and the moment he's out, the smiles turn to frowns and the family rounds on her. Mom thinks she locked herself in the cellar on purpose to have her way with Shaurya and chastises her for being unclassy, while Dad chides her falling for a pretty face too quickly.

Pawan's parting shot is that she must be pretty embarrassed now the drink's subsided. Her protestations of innocence go unheard.
Not far away, Shaurya stops his car and tries to shake off what just happened.
In the dog-house (ha), clinging to the family dog, Anokhi wails in self-reproach.

Now home, Shaurya ponders Anokhi's confession of her confused feelings. He faces his reflection and a growing smile takes hold. Aww. He heads out of the bathroom. After he's gone, the lights flicker and the room darkens. With that look in his eyes, the man now in front of the mirror is Ronny. The next morning, Shaurya jolts awake in his bed. Relieved to still be himself, he sits up — and is immediately shocked by the words "KILL YOU" spray-painted on the facing wall. Getting out of bed, he's met by a mess of empty liquor bottles and cigarettes all over the floor. The whole house is an angry wreck of broken furniture, the CCTV ripped to pieces. He's spooked. A voice greets him from behind — Ronny's. "While I wasn't here, you turned the house into a prison." From a video, Ronny faces Shaurya.

He's angry that Shaurya stole away his happiest time. For someone who's such a coward, how did Shaurya dare to kiss his girl? Ronny issues a warning : If Shaurya messes with his girl, Ronny will mess with Shaurya's. He holds a photo of Shagun to the camera. Shagun's phone rings while she sleeps, waking up Yash, next to her. He checks her phone, and seeing it's Shaurya, takes it out of the room.

Before he can say anything, Shaurya launches into worried questions about her safety, but is relieved once he hears Yash was with her last night. He thanks Yash profusely, and asks for a favor. Now awake, Shagun asks who it was. When she's anxious for more about his cousin, he tells her Shaurya asked him never to leave her alone. "I almost cried," he adds dryly. She gets pettish at Shaurya's brotherly concern.

In his video, Ronny rightly predicts everything Shaurya probably just did, including calling Shagun to confirm her safety. He reiterates his warning : Ronny's girl had better remain safe, if Shaurya wants his girl to remain safe too. Shaurya tears down the screen in a rage, and Chief Makkhan arrives just in time to hold him back from worse.

Shaurya says he's thinking of taking a gamble. Anokhi lies in bed thinking about the near-kiss, which makes her writhe in humiliation. She's interrupted by a call from Dr. Park (saved in her phone as as "Take a deep breath before answering"), who tells her to get her butt to the hospital. Once there, Dr. Park tells her a VIP wants a home visit and specifically requested her. He shoves a confidentiality agreement at her, and the name at the bottom is... Ronny. She begs Dr. Park to assign someone else, but he doesn't budge and bodily throws her out of his office.