EPISODE 4 RECAP

Anokhi reminds Shaurya he promised to tell her his name if they survived. It's a long moment before he answers, "With this face, and this look in my eyes, I am Shaurya." Feeling the weight of the moment, they smile at each other, eyes moist. A current of doctors and nurses flows down the hospital hallways.

Dr. Park asks what all the commotion is about, but is fearful when he hears the booking guy is here to see Anokhi ("in an expensive suit and a foreign car!"). But curiosity gets the better of him, and he follows. Anokhi asks after Shaurya's injuries and he assures her that he took care of them himself.

Dismayed, she darts in and examines his work - not bad for an amateur. Impressed, she likens him to Batman, following up with a dorky bat-flying impression. This unguarded smile of his is so sweet. She remembers to ask why he's here, and he tells her he had something to ask her.

But their moment is broken by a literal revolving door of hospital staff ogling and waving, while they so caaaasually pass through. Horror makes Anokhi beg a favor of Shaurya first. She explains that she's sorry for making Shaurya fix a problem caused by Ronny, but she has a reputation to repair. He can only apologize, again and again. She makes a round of the biggest gossips, starting with the hospital's biggest gossip and putting on a good show.

Shaurya tells him how much he's heard about him from "our Anokhi," laying the flattery on thick while the doctor just eats it up. Hilariously, the two of them speak to each other through their teeth as they make the rounds, maintaining the huge grins they've got plastered on their faces. Getting the hang of it, Shaurya strolls up to a nurse and charms her socks off (while Anokhi makes the best yucky faces). The nurse begs Anokhi to tell her about the club they met at.

Another doctor thinks she made up the whole story and sent herself flowers and balloons. Arms around each other, the fake couple laugh it up, and Shaurya promises to treat the doctor to dinner sometime. But when they come upon Dr. Park, he runs at the sight of them. Anokhi explains to Shaurya that last time, Ronny had the doctor by the neck. Shaurya chases Dr. Park down, and the terrified doc protests that he didn't do anything wrong.

To his astonishment, Shaurya drops to his knees in front of him. He apologizes to Dr. Park, saying that he made a big mistake. "When I drink alcohol, I become a different person," he explains. Affected by his sincerity, Dr. Park stammers that anybody can make a mistake when drunk, and urges him up.

The scene gives Anokhi pause. She remembers Dr.Singh's words about how Shaurya is constantly fixing what the other alters do, and how he fights alone in his never-ending battle against his selves. Yash takes a report from the secretary he previously dispatched to investigate whether Shaurya had checked into any hospitals.

Shaurya was recognized for being involved in a scandal at Kapurthala with Anokhi, and he notes she's a psychiatrist. He also hears Chief Makkhan met with Dr.Singh, a prominent psychiatrist who used to work in the U.S. "It didn't seem like they were meeting for the first time," the secretary adds.

Uh-oh, Shaurya's not going to get found out already, is he?

Anokhi thanks Shaurya for his cool acting and reminds him about his question. He asks if his alter sought a favor from her. After a moment's thought, she says yes, Ronny wanted her to play. But that's not it, and Shaurya asks if Ronny requested anything of her as a doctor, angling to find out if she was recruited to get rid of him. That's not it either, since Ronny was disappointed when he found out what she was.

He's suddenly struck by the thought of Ronny's first love. "Could it be that it's not Shagun who is his first love, but Anokhi bhalla?" he thinks. Agitated, he questions if she's certain she had never met Ronny before that night - when Ronny's voice cuts across his consciousness: "You called me." Suddenly, Shaurya imagines that they've swapped places, that he's trapped behind a reflection while Ronny sits across from Anokhi.