Part 1 <new project> (Edited)

It's been a week since I arrived in LA. This city is beautiful! I live in a cute apartment with a balcony. It's Friday today and it's 6 AM, I have an hour to get ready for work. I got up, brushed my teeth, washed my face, did my make up and hair done and got dressed.

I went to the kitchen to prepare some food for today

I went to the kitchen to prepare some food for today. I can't eat this early in the morning, I'd feel sick. I looked at my phone.

Y/n: 6:40 AM?! How?! Oh my God I need to go!

I don't have a car so I called a taxi. After 5 minutes the taxi arrived, I got in and told him the address of the company I work in. He drove me there, I paid and got out of the car. I went inside the building and waited for an elevator.

After it finally arrived, I got in, pressed the button "3rd floor" and waited. The elevator stopped on the third floor, opened and I walked out. I went straight to my office. When I was there, I put my bag on the floor behind my table, next to my chair and walked to my bosses office. He said he has a special project for me. I'm so excited. I got there and knocked on the door.

Boss: Come in!

I walked in with a polite smile.

Y/n: Hello Mr. Bennett. Did you want to see me?

Boss: Yes, I have a special project for you. Please sit down and listen carefully.

Y/n: Okay...

I closed the door behind me gently and carefully, before I sat down on a chair by his desk.

Boss: So,

He threw some documents in fade orange envelope onto the table in front of me.

Boss: This is your new project.

I took a look at the documents.

Boss: His name is Tom Holland.

I looked up at him.

Y/n: Huh?

Didn't I see him on a billboard or something? His name sounds so...familiar.

Boss: Tom Holland. The client. He is a billionaire who hired us to do some changes at his house on the first floor. We don't know much about him, but who cares when he's rich. I don't. Details are in the documents you're looking at. You can keep it. Read it very carefully, if he won't like your job, he can ruin this whole company.

He stated firmly, his gaze turning into a serious and determined one. It made me shiver. But I guess this is what's so exciting about my job. The pressure from my boss and mysterious clients...

Y/n: Oh.. Don't worry sir! I can do this!

I tried to cheer him up and smile confidently as I stood up and went back to my office. I closed the door behind me and sat on my chair by my desk. Now, it was time to PANIC.