Part 8 <Strangling> (Edited)

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to stay here with him for a little longer. He's gentle and soft and caring, but I really feel like I should go home. I want to feel that home atmosphere, take a shower, take care of my skin and just be alone. And I need to think. A lot of things happened today and I need to process it.

Y/n: It's not like I'm saying "goodbye" to you... But I want to be alone and think.

His expression saddened.

Tom: I understand that, but I was thinking, maybe we could take a shower together, go somewhere on a walk and talk, then come back, cook a dinner together, eat, watch movies and then go to sleep.

Wow. That's so romantic! Wait, did he just say he wants us to take a shower TOGETHER?! Oh my... I mean, I want to see him naked for sure, but I'm not really confident about my body, so I don't want him to see me.. Just yet.. It's too damn early for that..

I mean, it's wrong in the first place and I shouldn't even be thinking about accepting his offer. I don't know him, I literally just met him today and he wants us to take a shower together? Nuh-uh.

Y/n: That sounds really romantic and it sure would be nice, but....not.....with me. You should do these things with your girlfriend. We don't know each other. There's no way I'm gonna take a shower with you. And yes, it does sound beautiful. I really like this idea and I would definitely look forward to it, if we were actually dating. But we're not.

Tom: But.....we can make it happen...You can be my girlfriend. More like, I want you to be my girlfriend, Y/n...

I tried to give him a reassuring smile. He somehow smiled back, but his smile was more sad than anything. But no matter how good he is at making puppy eyes, I would be a literal whore if I took a shower with him and started dating after one day of knowing each other.

Y/n: I hope we'll do it all someday.

His smile disappeared completely.

Y/n: I'm sorry..

I gave him a quick kiss on his lips.. For some reason. I don't know why I did that. It just...felt right? But just for a second. Now that I did it, I already regret it.

I turned around and opened the door, ready to walk out.

Tom: Y/n..!

He called, but I closed the door behind me and walked back upstairs. This is just so wrong.. I've never had a relationship like this before... It's so strange.. And I shouldn't be here in the first place.

I found the bedroom again and looked for my bag with my things. I saw it on a chair, took it and walked out of the bedroom. Luckily, I didn't get a heart attack when I bumped into Tom and hit my head against his chest.

Y/n: Ow.....

I rubbed my forehead before I looked up at him.

Tom: Sorry darling. Are you alright?