Part 65 <Restoring our relationship>

*Lolololong*

It was so exhausting. I fell on the bed, dead, but then I heard a knock on my door.

Y/n: Come in...

The door opened and then a chuckle was heard.

Tom: Are you comfortable?

Y/n: Veeeery.

I didn't bother to look at him. I'm laying on my tummy with my head turned to the opposite side than where Tom is.

Tom: Oi, don't fall asleep!

Y/n: Mmmmm.....shut up....

Tom: It's just 5 PM! And all you ate was half of the plate of spaghetti.

Y/n: ........

Y/n: Stalker.

Tom: You can call me that if you want. But let's eat something.

Y/n: I'm not going anywhere.

Tom: I didn't say we're leaving the house to eat. Let's cook together. Do you remember?

Suddenly my breath hitched. My eyes opened and a feeling of guilt hit me. I feel sorry for him and I find disrespectful to lay here, not facing him, during this emotional conversation. So I sat up, crossed my legs and faced him. It seems it made him happy, because his eyes sparkled and he smiled cutely. He's wearing a white tight shirt with long sleeves that are rolled up and dark blue jeans.

Tom: Do you remember our plan of-

Y/n: Cooking together while listening to songs, dancing and singing?

That seemed to cheer him up even more.

Tom: Yes.

There's a lot of hope in his eyes....I can't say no. I would hurt him really badly. I can't see the look of disappointment on his face.

Y/n: ......Okay...

His face and his eyes light up and his smile grows wider.
I stood up and walked over to him. He stepped to a side and let me walk before him.

Y/n: What are we cooking?

Tom: A chicken curry with rice.

Y/n: I like that...

We made it to the kitchen. He has already all the ingredients prepared on the kitchen counter.

Tom: I made a playlist and called it ,,Cooking with Y/n".

I giggled.

Y/n: Oh really? Well, I don't like cooking without music, so you better play it.

I took a pot and filled it with water. I covered the pot with a lid and turned on the electric hub. The water is for rice, obviously.
Then I noticed.

Y/n: Since when do you have speakers on each side of the kitchen counter?

Tom: Since today. Took you long enough.

He chuckled and a song started playing. It didn't took me long to recognize it and I started giggling. It was a song from One Direction called Perfect.

Tom: I might never be your knight in shining armor....

He threw a smile at me.