Part 71 <Just a dream> SPICY

I managed to move to the side and look next to me. I saw a red liquid running down the wall. My head is seriously bleeding? What did I hit?
I looked higher.

 My head is seriously bleeding? What did I hit?I looked higher

Ugh....you've got to be kidding me....that's all it took? What a pain in the ass...

I tried to stand up but my vision became blurry midway. My knees started shaking and I felt the warm liquid running down my face. My head is spinning. I see black dots here and there that are getting bigger and bigger. My vision is getting darker....

Before I knew it, my body found the floor as I fell unconscious.

Tom's pov:

WHAT A PAIN IN THE ASS!!! FUCKING PATHETIC!!!!

Tom: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN "SUNDAY"?!! AND WHERE THE FUCK AM I ALL OF A SUDDEN!!!

??: Sir, calm down! You need to rest!!

I got shot through my right shoulder, left thigh and calf. The bullet in my thigh didn't went through, so they had to take it out. The last bullet i caught was to the right side of my waist. It missed all my organs. And yet....

THIS BASTARD WON'T EVEN LET ME GET UP!!!

Tom: AND HOW THE FUCK IS IT EVENING ALREADY?!!! WHEN YOU TOLD ME IT'S SUNDAY IT WAS MORNING!!

??: And then you started panicking. I let you contact your men and order them around, but as soon as you started attempting to get up, I had to shut you down.

Tom: The fuck does that mean??!!!! You want to die??!!!!

??: Sir, there's no way you can stand on your left leg that has been shot through your calf and thigh. Your right shoulder is the one of your dominant arm, meaning you can't use that either. And finally, even if you'll move your core just a little, the shot you caught to the right side of your waist will painfully remind you to lay back down.

Tom: Tsch...

I clicked my tongue at him and rolled my eyes.

??: To answer your second question, where you are. In the morning, you were in your room-

Tom: I FUCKING REMEMBER THAT!

??: And now you're in your private infirmary.

Tom: Fuck I forgot about this place...

??: No wonder. You never got injured like this.

Tom: OF FUCKING COURSE NOT!! ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME??!!

??: Never, sir.

I clicked my tongue once again.

Tom: So, if I get it correctly, Y/n's "work party" was 6 days ago on Monday...We found the van she was in on Tuesday and followed it till Thursday. That day we made a move and lost. Now, 3 days later I've woken up...on Sunday....