Part 31 <Feeling overwhelmed> - SPICY AF

Don't read this if you're under 14/15 y.o.

I tried to call Rachel 3 times already. It says she's "unavailable now" every time I call! I'm really worried about her. I know where she lives. I need to go there but I need to tell Tom.
So I walked downstairs and found him in his office. He cancelled my work so he can lock me here and do his stuff? Hell no!
I knocked on the door that was already slightly open. I didn't open it fully because I don't want him to yell at me again. I can hear how he turned around on his chair.

Tom: Come in!

I opened the door fully and saw him sitting on a chair looking at me. I'm standing between the door.

Tom: Darling?

-I smile a little.-

Y/n: Hi.... I need to tell you something..

-He got nervous. Every single muscle in his body moved and he bit his lower lip.-

Tom: What is it?

Y/n: I um-.. I need to leave..

He blinks fast a few times with a surprised look on his face.

Tom: Excuse me, what?

He's testing me. He wants to know if I can say it again. He wants to know if I have the balls to do it. Well, let's see.

Y/n: I need to go to see Rachel..

-Silence. He's just looking at me. His gaze grows in intensity. He begins to slowly but surely crush the paper in his hands. Documents, probably. He licks his lips and puts the documents away so he doesn't crush it and intertwined his fingers and put them on his lap.-

Tom: No.

Y/n: .... No?!

Tom: No, I'm sorry. I'm not letting you go.

Y/n: It's not like I would never come back!? *I said ironically.*

That made him mad even more.

Tom: Watch your tone!

Y/n: You can't-

Tom: I said you're not going! *he yells out of nowhere.*

I'm shocked and frozen, looking at him with empty gaze. He sighs and leans his back on the chair and taps on his lap. I don't know if I should go to him. We're staring at each other for 10 seconds and none of us moved.

Tom: Darling don't piss me off and come here! *he said sternly.*

I'm still between the door, not moving.

Tom: Or do you want me to go and get you?

Y/n: I just... I need to go...

Tom: Come here, now!! *he yells.*

My legs moved in fear and started walking towards him. When I was close enough, he grabbed my wrists and pushed me down on his lap astride. I don't know where to put my hands, so I wrap it around his neck and his hands slide down on my hips. We're staring into each others eyes.

Tom: Why do you always have to piss me off, darling? *he says quietly.*

He leans closer to my face and his grip on my hips tightens. I say nothing. In one moment, i think it's not possible for me to be scared of Tom, but in the second moment, he's proving me wrong.

Y/n: You can't hold me here...

That got him mad as fuck. He wants to control me, to do anything he wants with me, so if he wants to hold me here, and he wants, then this wasn't the best thing I could have said. He clenched his fists and his eyes turned dark and deep.