Part 41 <Anna S.>

I decided I'm going to take a look at my phone, but before I got up, Tom's phone started ringing right in front of me on the table. I looked at the display. Something inside me dropped when i saw the name "Anna S."
I remember how I found the "peace treaty" signed by her and her pictures in Tom's drawer. I wonder if the lipstick on Tom's cheek when he came home from work was from her when they "greeted each other". I'm still kinda mad about that.

I was lost in thoughts but then Tom was suddenly in front of me and picked up his phone.

Tom: Yeah?

....

Tom: What? But it was supposed to be in 2 hours! Why is she there now?

-He said and walked back to the kitchen.-

She's here? In America? Why can't she stay in Spain where she belongs?! I'm sure she wants Tom!

Tom: Okay then. I didn't plan it but I can't just let her wait for 2 hours when she arrived from Spain. I'll be there in 30 minutes.

-He hung up and went to the bedroom without saying anything.-

THE BEDROOM!! MY PHONE!!

I got up so fast and ran after him. I open the door and see him changing. Thank God! But now I have to act like I'm not hiding something, so I went and sit on the bed.

Y/n: You're going to work?

Tom: Yeah, stay here.

Y/n: Are you going to lock me here again?

-He looked at me-

Tom: I'm doing it just for your safety! I still haven't solved the problem.

Y/n: "The problem"? You mean David?

Tom: It's taking longer than expected.

-He was done changing. He grabbed his keys and came to me to give me a quick kiss on my forehead.-

Tom: I need to go. I'll be back in 2 hours, maybe earlier.

Y/n: Okay.. See you later then.

Tom: Yeah. Don't do anything stupid.

He said as he left the room. Stupid? Huh.. Me? Naaaaaah..

I heard him close the door but I didn't hear him lock it? I'll check later, I just realised my 3D project for Tom is done, so I grabbed my notebook and send it to my boss Mr. Bennett. I need him to send me one document that I need to get signed by Tom. It will give me and the company a permission to go into his house and do the project, with him knowing about it of course! It's not like we can come inside everytime we want.

He's working now, so he sent it to me right away with a message with it.

The Message: Please get it signed today and send it in the mail back today too. Or you can come to work.

Oh wow. I hope Tom has a copier in his office.

I went there, it wasn't locked, thankfully. I connected to his copier with my laptop and printed the document. I don't even want to check into his drawers again, I just took the document and left. I went upstairs again and turned my laptop off. I think I don't need to change clothes. The ones I'm wearing right now should be fine, so I just did my makeup and hair done.

Reminder of what you're wearing: