The First Look

(Sue-Ann's outfit above)

author's note: Hey everyone, I'm Diamond, I'm new to all this, and if anything sounds horrible I apologize. I'm also trying to be familiar with the Italian culture and stuff and if you're Italian I'm sorry if I mess up, this is just for fun. I know that when characters fall in love in three days sounds weird but Ig it's love at first sight hehehe. The pictures are all from Pinterest, I don't own them. As the story flows you'll get to know the characters. You can imagine the M.C however, I don't think I wanna give her a specific face. Alright, I think that's all soo... I hope yall enjoy it! 😁. Oh I'm sorry if things might be hella cringe.

Chapter 1

Luca was driving through the streets of New York City on his way to meet up with some friends for dinner when he saw this woman standing by herself at the bus stop looking lost and lonely. He felt a peak of interest in her, he also got concerned about her being alone when the streets were practically empty. He drove up to her and pulled down his window. When he came up close to her, he noticed she was good-looking. She drew back hesitant to stay close to the car with her arms crossed.

"Hello." He said with a smile showing his charm

"uh hi." She said feeling uneasy.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you"

"Trust is built with consistency so.."

She pressed her lips together unsure whether to believe him or not but after a few seconds her shell softened a little, and she then felt comfortable.

"I see that you are out here by yourself with no sight of a taxi, wanna ride?"

"No thank you I'm sure that there will be a taxi coming soon" She gave him a quick soft smile and leaned against the light post looking in an opposite direction. He accepts that she declined and instead of leaving he asked her if he could keep her company while the taxi arrives for her. She said yes. They got into a conversation then he came out of the car and leaned against it.

'wow he's tall' she thinks as she looks up at his towering height. her eyes trailing down his body before she snapped out of it and looked him in the face. he was wearing a green dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up, blue jeans, and dark brown derby shoes.

 he was wearing a green dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up, blue jeans, and dark brown derby shoes

"Um how tall are you?.."

"erm..." he paused thinking about it.

"about 6'3." she smiled in shock and flutter her eyes

"I'm 5'2." She says with a broken voice followed by a chuckle

they laugh together. "I'm Sue-Ann by the way" she smiles

"oh my apologies I'm Luca" he smiled back. Sue-Ann checks the time on her phone and it was getting late for her. Luca notices and asked her if she wants to grab something to eat. luckily she said yes. He opened the passenger door for her, went into the car after, and then took her to his favorite coffee shop nearby. She ordered a sandwich and he did too with a cup of latte. they enjoyed their meal. Luca could see her face more clearly now that they are in a bright space. she wears lipgloss, and he noticed that she had a little bit of makeup on with her golden skin tone, he couldn't help to think how sexy she was. She wore a short skirt which showed off her legs very nicely and she also had a pair of black high heels on which added a lot of height to her short figure. Her braids were tied back into a ponytail which gave her a sexy bossy look, a short black jacket, and a black lace top that matched her heels. her nails were painted white. After chatting some more, they decided it was time for her to go home. they paid for their meals and left.

"do you want to tell me your location?" Luca asks readying the car. she nodded and guided him to her apartment building. During the ride, he asked about her origin like where is she from, and she replied "I'm from Jamaica and I came here for university."

"Oh, what are you studying to become?" his eyes focused on the road and peeked at her for a second before looking back at the road.

"A midwife and I have a long way to go"

"That's nice, you seem like you would do great" he smiles making her smile too.

Luca pulls up to Sue-Ann's apartment building and followed her inside to her apartment door. She opens the door and took her shoes off which made her 3 inches go away. Luca took a peek at Sue-Ann's place and it pleased him. White marbled floors, matching kitchen counter, white cupboards, and a flat screen tv with a grey couch and fluffy grey carpets. It was clean.

"Thanks for what you did tonight I really appreciate it" she smiles, he looks down at her and laughs softly with his hands in his pockets
" you're so tiny" his raspy voice gave her chills. She got a little irritated because of that but she played it off. Luca looks into her eyes and she looks away in shyness, smiling. He smiles with her.

" Cazzo! I'm sorry but I have to go now, it's been nice speaking with you." He said in a hurry.

" Oh no that's fine, it seems you're in a rush. Well I hope I can see you again". She smiled

" That will be unlikely but I hope so too goodbye...Sue-Ann". He winked at her

" Okay bye Luca, it was nice meeting you. " She said with a smirk. He left the apartment, walked back to his car, got into it, and drove off.

(Time skip)

Later that night.

Luca's POV

'wow, that was a nice girl, beautiful too. Merda! I forgot to get her number.' a loud knock shook me from my thoughts. I sighed "Come in".

"Hellooo Capo!" A tall man dressed in a black suit entered the room, his hair is blonde with brown streaks, a nice jawline, and green eyes with a comforting smile.

" ugh, what do you want Lauro." I groaned rubbing my eyes with my thumb and middle finger. Lauro is one of my best friends and my Right-hand man, I trust him and my other best friend with my life. They both are the only real friends I have (you'll meet the other one soon btw).

"Come stai ( how you doing), non sei venuto a cena, vedo. (you didn't come to dinner, I see.)

" Mi dispiace per questo ho avuto qualcosa di cui occuparmi (sorry about that I had something to take care of.)"

"Azienda?"(Business?) Lauro looked at me with his head tilted slightly. "Or is it something else?" he smirked.

"Che il mio amico non è afaffare tuo."(that my friend is non of your business) I chuckled

(To be continued... )