The Villa

Chapter seven

A thirty-minute drive later...

Luca drove up to his villa, his hand caressing Sue-Ann's thigh, going up and back in the middle using his thumb to draw circles on it. Sue-Ann was flustered the whole time, trying her best not to show it by rarely looking at him. Luca was just minding the road but still catching glances at Sue-Ann. Alonzo and Lauro are both behind him also driving he stopped the car.

"oh god, this- this is beautiful Luca." Sue-Ann gasped as her head turned to look at Luca. They stared into each other's eyes, then Sue-Ann looked down and started Smiling.

"what? Do I make you nervous?" Luca said smirking.

'damn why does he look so sexy right now it turns me on. Those veiny hands and one on the steering wheel, with rings. uh. Thank you, God, for making my dreams come true.' Sue-Ann thought to herself before going back to reality.

"no you don't" she responded, his smirk changed to a smile.

"well we're here, shall we go inside?"

"Sure."She says. Luca signal Alonzo and Lauro that they'll be going inside now. There were 3 guards inside the gates. These gates are enormous and cream-colored including security cameras, that wasn't too visible Sue-Ann just happened to notice them. the guards greeted him(Luca) by saying "Salve capo bentornato"(hello boss, welcome back.) they nodded

"Questa è Sue-Ann che rimarrà con noi per un po. Proteggila per me dimmi ogni mossa che fa se sembrano fuori posto."(this is Sue-Ann she'll be staying with us for a while. Protect her for me, tell me every move she makes if they seem out of place.)

"Okay boss. Parla italiano?(does she speak Italian?)" Luca glanced at her... "No. Not much"

"Welcome to Italy signorina." One of the guards said 

"Grazie" Sue-Ann says smiling

Sue-Ann's POV

Luca parked the car followed by the guys and he opened the door for me, I was in aww of this beautiful villa. We went through the doors and entered the main part of the house. It was very spacious and it was built in a modern way. Everything was bright and beautiful; white marbled counter tops, an island, white cupboards, cyan blue sofas, white pillows, and a pale blue carpet. There's a little green here and there doesn't seem too out of place.

 "hey wait what's that?" I pointed to a small black box on the wall outside.

"It's a motion detector. if anyone comes close to the house the guards will get an alert and the alarm will sound somewhere."

"Nice. So where is my room?" I asked

"right door next to mine."

"oh ok."

"wow," I said as I looked around. "this place is gorgeous!"

"yeah it is. We have everything we need here."

"I can't believe how big this house is. I mean, it must be worth millions."

"yes it is, we bought it for a little getaway. I'm glad we did because this is where I want us to spend our time together, before you go back to New York."

"Alright," I said looking around, amazed by the features of the villa

"Okay, lovebirds let's get you guys suited in." Alonzo and Lauro walked in with the rest of the suitcases for Luca and I. "Here are your suitcases," Lauro says giving them to us.

 "Thanks," I said to them both. "By the way, guys? Are you staying here too?"

"We do have our own rooms here, but where going to our own place for a bit". 'And also giving you guys space, don't wanna hear any moaning at night' Lauro said and thought.