Lies To Hide The Hurtful Truth

Recap: I still can't believe I lost my virginity-

"Do you regret anything...from last night?" I asked him, he rubs my arm.

"No baby I didn't."

"So, you mean that you actually love me?" I waited anxiously to hear him speak.

"Yes, I love you, I love you very much" I look up and he kisses my forehead. I smile. "Ok, let's get ready for the day"-

' I wonder if I can scare him?' I peeked in the opening and saw him with something in his hand that he is cleaning with a messy cloth with some black powder on it, what he's holding is black too.

"What the hell is that?" I whisper trying not to get his attention. I tried to get a good look at it and when I do...

"It's a fucking gun..."

I tip-toed back to my room and closed the door steadily. So many thoughts washed up in my head, my heart was pounding in my chest and my chest started to tighten. I got scared of him and what was he doing with a gun? What is he going to do with it? is he going to hurt me? So many questions that I am too afraid to ask him. A sudden knock trembled the door behind me. I jumped back from it and ran to the bed.

"Ann?" His voice sounds deep and like he's up to something. That made me more uneasy.
"Y-Yeah?!" I nearly choked on my words

"May I come in?"

"Of course" he entered and was holding something behind him. "You ok?" He asks raising his left eyebrow.

"Mhm" I replied quicker than usual, I exhaled deeply, and my breathing became shaky. I nodded. He has definitely found me suspicious. He walked over to me and sat on the edge of the bed, he moved his hand from behind him, and appeared a little flower.

" I went outside and found that so I thought you'd like it, that's why I picked it" he hands me the little pink flower, I smile forgetting what I saw him with for a moment, I moved closer to him and gave him a hug and a kiss on the lips. He hugs me back tightly. His body just feels so...safe to be against, warm and secure.

"Thank you, Luca, it's very pretty what is it?"  

"A Primrose, I believe... Let us get breakfast, shall we? He takes my hand and guides me downstairs to breakfast that..definitely was not there before. I was in shock at how much food there is.

"Uh, Luca? Where did all of this come from?" Considering that we were both in the bathroom together how did he have time to prepare a brunch? Brunch because I feel we won't finish five dishes with three side dishes for breakfast some will be left for lunch. 

"I did and didn't prepare all of this if that is what you are thinking, I had someone bring it in from one of my restaurants so we could eat some good quality food." 

'oh wow everything looks so good.' my stomach started to growl at me, I was hoping he did not hear, the embarrassment I'd feel.

"Let's eat you are gonna need energy, Ima carry you out."

"Oh really?? where are we going this time? "

"To buy you anything you'd like " I started blushing. I'm getting sugar baby treatment something I never had in my life before. I feel...special. We ate most of the food and saved some for later, as I expected.  Luca got up and started to put the plates away I got up to help him. But then something clicked.

"wait?... Luca? I totally forgot about your hand. The one that was burnt a couple of days ago. How is it?" He looks at his palm then he flexes his fingers

"It's doing ok, I did take a few painkillers whenever it hurts" I walked towards him and held his hand, I brought it up to my lips and gave it a soft kiss. He looks at me and a smile forms on the corner of his mouth. his eyes trail me as I walked away to grab the leftovers and put them in the fridge, the slight smile still on his lips. Two bowls of two different salads were in my hands and I was making my way to the fridge our eyes met, and I had a double take.