Training Introductions

Chapter 21

7 AM the next day

I woke up beside Alaine, she was still asleep so I carefully got up from the bed. In all honesty I didn't want to get up..but Luca demanded us to. I rolled my eyes in annoyance at the thought. I'll give Alaine a couple more minutes to sleep, she slept late last night for some reason.  I went to the bathroom and washed my face, I dried off and went downstairs. Tell me why, as I stepped downstairs these men were sitting around a table like they were in a cult?!? No one was speaking, Luca stood Infront of them with a cup of coffee in his hand, shirtless and has on sweatpants. I slowly went down and the stairs made a sound so their attention turned at me. Everything looked funny in a way so I just started laughing.

"Pfft goodmorning everyone why are y'all down here looking creepy?" I choked a laugh

"We didn't want to wake you girls up"

"And Luca told us to wake up at 7? Are you serious???" I walked down the stairs furiously my cyan blue silk bonnet bouncing up and down with every angry step. " I could be sleeping right now" Luca took a sip and looked away from my glare, swallowing the coffee he took in.

"I changed my mind" he said subtly spoke after he finished swallowed. I wanted to cuss every badword possible at him but I held my tongue.

"I'm going back to bed" I turned to leave, Alonzo stopped me.

"Wait, it's no point we are going to start in a couple minutes, go get ready"

"Morning" Alaine said softly on top of the stairs while rubbing her eye, her hair was wrapped into a bonnet too, a green one with black lining, she wore a black silk pajama shorts set, and her nipples poke through the thin material. I just wore a large green graphic design t-shirt, the design had words on it, something about "Angels aren't always innocent" I relate lol. I used my hands to tell Alaine go back upstairs while I go up  towards her. We got changed into active wear. I wore black biker shorts and a black sports bra. Alaine got grey leggings and a crossback sports bra with a light pink low hem crop top. We all assembled into the gym. It was a room Infront of the house so we had a big glass view of the outside.

"Alright warmup ladies!" Alonzo yelled to us and seemingly to the boys. Luca, beside Lauro, starts to rotate their shoulders and stretch parts of their body, Alaine and I looked at eachother not knowing what to do, I just started to do what the guys are doing and she caught on.

"So I'm gonna be your personal trainer for today. How many pushups can you girls do?"

"I.. don't remember " I told him while having my hands on my sides.

"I can't do over 10" Alaine said chuckling to roll off being embarrassed. I chuckled with her softly.

"Well that won't do, we are gonna help you push past your limits, so you can throw hard punches, take hits, and never miss"
Alonzo goes down and starts to do some pushups that seemed impossible for myself, and worse Alaine to do.

"Soon you should be doing those" Lauro whispered to us both. I looked at him with my eyes widened.

"Now I'll challenge you to 20 push ups if you know you can go over that number then congratulations, I'll give you 100 euros" Luca's statement is what I needed to go pass my limits, I haven't done push ups in so long it's probably even two years since I last did a good 30 push ups. I can send that money to Jamaica if I get it.

"I'll challenge you" I said as I glared deeply into his eyes, I went on the floor on fours, he came down and was before me, we met eye to eye.

"On five?" He said, I nodded. He put his hands into fists and went into the push up position, I went into the position as well, I'm not going to test my luck and do the fists thing.