The Meet Up

Chapter 5
Recap...

"Yes I'm leaving in about 3 hours" Sue-Ann placed her hand on her forehead and sighed.

 "Oh god... uhhmm well have a safe trip." Sue-Ann walks towards the kitchen, Luca grabbed her hand before she walked any further.

 "neonata, wait don't." he picks her up and she wraps her legs around his waist, he looks into her eyes, and said

 "Are you willing to come with me, to Rome?..." Sue-Ann's face went blank, her eyes widened, and she was shocked out of her mind. 

"Sue-Ann?" Luca said looking concerned. "Sue-Ann?" he repeated 

"Are you okay?" his voice went into a soft and more comforting tone.

"Ok, ok um...put me down please"
He was hesitant but he did what she said not wanting her to feel uncomfortable
" I school next month! I can't drop my education for a guy I just met let alone go to a damn faraway country with him, not gon lie that seems too out of pocket. I do wanna travel to different places and that question is very tempting. But like- Luca why do you want me, ME to go to a country with you?"

 "Because I want you by my side," he kneels down on one knee to her and says still in that tone of voice almost whispering. Sue-Ann's heart melted when she heard that comforting voice and calmed down. Luca reached for her hand and holds it.

"Please I...I never asked anyone to do this before. I myself am also shocked. Just please, please come with me, I promise I'll keep you safe."
"It's like you're giving me puppy dog eyes"
'Those eyes. Those beautiful eyes. Ugh god, why? I want to hug him so bad right now, but is it going to be awkward and weird?... My heart's telling me, to DO IT but my mind is telling me DON'T '. Sue-Ann let go of his grip and hugged Luca. They hugged for what felt like a long time. She finally let go and looked into his face. 

"Well I guess I can go for a while," she says in a low tiredly voice

"Che cosa? (what?) I'm sorry, what?" 

"I said I'm coming with you"

"Really?!?" A big smile went across his face. 

"Yep, all I have to do is pack, have a shower and also tell the apartment manager that I'll be leaving for a bit. And tell him about that door" she points at it.

"Okay, that's great thank you. Thank you so much" he stands up and kisses her head. Sue-Ann felt butterflies in her stomach. 

"I have my stuff back at my place, so I'll go get them, and while I'm away take your shower and pack your stuff ok?"

"Okay." he kisses her hand and tells her that he'll be right back. Meanwhile, she walked back to her room and started packing. She packed all her clothes and some toiletries. She took a shower and then got dressed. She wore a white fuzzy tank top with similar shorts and grey air jordans then she put her hair in a ponytail with two strands in the front (I feel like it's her signature look at this point)and some lipgloss.

 She wore a white fuzzy tank top with similar shorts and grey air jordans then she put her hair in a ponytail with two strands in the front (I feel like it's her signature look at this point)and some lipgloss