The Reward

A couple days after our first training, Alaine and I became so sore that we just had to beg for a lazy day. It got to a point where I couldn't get up to use the bathroom cause I had to lift things and do squats, I felt as if I was gonna die. The men..they are fine, why are they fine? I wanted to shed a tear. However, through all of this, I wonder...

"Hm?" I hum, "Ugh"

"What's wrong up there" Alaine asked, on the floor lying down, annoyed with my continuous sounds of confusion and distress.

"It's just..." I looked up to see if our door was closed, then laid it back down. "Ok so.. maybe..just maybe I'm starting to think Luca ain't that bad"

"Really?" She says, surprised yet not thinking it's new news.

" Yeah, like I don't know if I'm just being delusional or what but I think he cares...I have a moment we had to back me up" I got up quickly forgetting I had muscle pain all over, as soon as I was up my muscles cramped up and I screamed in pain. "Ow! My gosh, why did I do that?"

Alaine laughs "Because you got excited"

" I was saying that...I was lifting weights yesterday right and ..he went behind me ." A smile rose on my face" he asked if I was okay and if I needed help"

"Ah typical Sue-Ann, being delusional "

"You think so?"

"Well..mi nuh know, continue wah yah seh"

"He also hovered his hands over my waist " I giggled hysterically and kicked my feet in the air. Alaine smiled.

"You.. have no sense" she laughed, I frowned jokingly. Then we heard knocking on the door. Alaine and I spoke in unison "Come in!" The door opened and revealed Lauro, he stuck out his upper body from behind the door.

"Can you ladies come downstairs please?" he said in a sweet tone, his hair was in a nice bun and he wore a grey shirt with the shoulders cut off.

"Sure," I said unsure of what was going on. Alaine and I got up slowly, then went downstairs. There they were again, sitting down like they were in a cult, silently waiting for us.

"What's going on?" I asked as I stepped down from the last step, Alaine right beside me.

"For your great work we decided to take you girls out to have some fun tonight," Luca said, my jaw dropped and my eyes widened, I turned to look at Alaine and I smiled wide at her, like an excited smile.

"Where to?" She asked, I calmed down and turned back to face the guys again.

"Yeah, where?" I repeated clasping my hands together behind me.

"Just out..out to eat and out to have fun. It's based on you girls primarily" Luca responded.

"Party?" I added and smiled at everyone. Luca looked at them and they had no objections, so he nodded.

"I guess that's how we'll have fun" I hopped up and down excited, forgetting that my muscles were sore, I stopped immediately and hunched over.

"When are we leaving?" I cleared my throat as I asked positioning myself to stand properly

"At 6."

"Alright, that's a plan" I turned around and danced my way up the stairs. I came into my room and picked out what I was going to wear, my feelings for Luca had been actually changing, maybe I'll shoot my shot tonight and see if he's still interested. I smiled at the delightful thought. Alaine came in and sat beside me on the floor opposite our drawers.

"Hm you really excited man" (you're really excited)

"Yeah, of course, I can finally eat Italian foods other than the boys' cooking and dress up and have other fun in Italy, I haven't eaten the ice-cream in forever"