Insight On Life

The new year came and Alaine and Sue-Ann had to go back to New York for their preparations for school, but school doesn't start until January 5. While in Italy, the girls had to step up with training. Sue-Ann was able to use a knife, shoot a gun, and do basic defensive acts including some ways to knock out people to avoid fighting. Alaine was able also to do what Sue-Ann had done but replaced the knife with psychology tricks, She uses mind games to play tricks so that she can get what she wants. She's studying to be a therapist after all. Sue-Ann, Luca, Lauro, and Alaine had all been enjoying relationship life with each other, Alonzo on the other hand, was feeling a little depressed. His friends in the household tried to cheer him up but nothing could help, so they tried not to do PDA in front of him to get him upset. Luca's parents still are against the relationship between Sue-Ann and himself but, the couple couldn't care less, Sue-Ann is still hurt that she didn't like the fact his mother called her black. However Sue-Ann's parents are comfortable with Luca, they see that she is being taken care of nicely and she looks thrilled.
Two days after they got together she told her parents and they congratulated them. Alaine did the same too with her mother.

The girls have also gone on their first missions, it was only a little trip to locate drug supplies that had been stolen under Luca's nose...The boys were very protective of their girlfriends but the girls handled everything without being hurt too harshly. So Luca had gained trust in their power to be alright as they went back to school.

Time to travel back to New York, Luca gave the girls 100,000 euros to help with school and rent, but when Sue-Ann checked it out in JMD..their parents would be millionaires, though it wasn't possible to send so much without any suspicion of illegal activities so Sue-Ann sent out €10,000 to Jamaica to help her family, Alaine sent her mum the same amount so that her sister could have some too. Luca didn't come with them this time, it was just the girls going to New York alone. No wonder he gave them so much money. School starts and they instantly get to work. Sue-Ann got distant with the guy she talked to Luca about. He tried to talk to her and she would cut the conversation short.

The long-distance relationships began and they (Luca, Sue-Ann, Lauro, and Alaine) always went on calls from after 6 pm PST.

Alonzo had to break the news to Simona, she wasn't pleased with it, she believes that he is a cheater, a liar, and everything bad. Alonzo, of course, was terribly hurt, he didn't know if he should tell her that his parents made that decision not him, but the deed had been done.

Fast forward to March

Sue-Ann has kept herself out of James's grip. She is now much and fully in love with Luca Barone. But then one day he stopped her before she left through the compound.

"Sue-Ann!" He shouted to get her attention, she was steps away from the paved road. A tall, muscular, dark skin, tapper faded with waves, and Micheal B. Jordan mustache and beard combo jogged towards her, and she smiled.

"Hello," she says as she puts her glasses on her forehead.

"Hi, did I do something?" his bass of a voice asked, his black, long lashes and slender eyes looking down upon her. She went silent thinking about what he could have done to ask such a question.

She furrowed her eyebrows and squinted her eyes " No, no you didn't why?"

He sighed "It's just that I feel like I did something that's why you are ignoring me all this time...I thought we had something to build on..."

"I'm really sorry James, you have helped me with a lot of things that I can't talk to you about and you have made me feel something for you. But..I had feelings for someone else that I couldn't get rid of, and he's now my boyfriend " she smiled showing her teeth. He looked down