(14.) It's only marijuana...

(Warnings: drugs, weapons)

Y/n's Pov:

I don't know what the hell they did to us, but damn, it felt good

"Honestly, I don't really feel anything." Steve claimed. "What about you two?"

"I feel fine." Robin says. "Feel normal."

"Yeah, I feel fine." Steve says again. 

"I kinda feel good." I say. The three of us share a laugh. 

"Wanna know a secret?" Robin asks us.

"What?" I reply.

"I like it too!"

"I feel good." Steve adds.

"Morons. They messed up the drug!" I yell.

"They messed it up!" Robin yells. "Morons. Hey, morons!"

"Morons!" Steve joins in. 

"Morons, morons!" I yell. All three of us continue shouting and laughing.

"Oh no. There's definitely something wrong with us." Robin says.

"You got that right, Robby-Rob." I say.

"Something's wrong." Steve adds. Once again, we hear the buzzer from the door, and the Russians enter once again, shutting us up. The doctor walks over to the tray with scissors that we tried knocking over, and he adds more metal tools.

"Would now be a good time to tell you that I don't like doctors?" Robin says as the man sets a giant knife onto the tray.

"Let's try this again, yes?" The general days. "Who do you work for?" 

"Scoops." Steve replies and we all burst out laughing again. "Scoops Ahoy. Or technically, Robin and I work for Y/n, and Y/n works for Scoops."

"How did you find us?" The man continues.

"Totally by accident." I claim, which was mostly the truth. The general mutters something in Russian and the doctor goes over to the tray and picks up a pair of pliers. 

"What is that shiny little toy?" Steve asks.

"Where are you going with that, doc?" Robin asks. The doctor goes over to Steve, grabs his hand, and puts the pliers up to his fingernails. 

"Woah, woah, hey, hey, wait! No! Wait, wait, wait!" Steve wails.

"There was a code! We heard a code!" Robin yells in effort to protect Steve.

"Code?" The general asks as the doctor stops what he was doing. "What code?"

"The week is long, the silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west." Robin says. 

"A trip to China sounds nice if you tread lightly." I continue.

"You broadcast that stupid spy shit all over town, and we picked it up on our Cerebro, and we cracked it in a day! A day!" Robin says. "You think you're so smart, but a couple of kids who scoop ice cream for a living, and their younger brother, and a bratty preteen , cracked your code in a day, and now, people know you're here."

"Who knows we're here, little bitch?" The general yells.

"Uh, well, Dustin knows." Steve says.

"Um, what the hell, Steve?" I say. 

"Yeah, Dustin Henderson, Y/n's little brother, he knows."

"Steve!" Robin yells, trying to get him to stop.