(15.) Tammy Thompson (Part 1)

(Warnings: Drugs, vomit, kinda sad?)

Y/n's Pov:

The five of us eagerly burst out of the elevator. One of the main differences was the air. It was so fresh, so clean, and so real

"Oh, my God, that tastes so good!" Robin says, also talking about the air.

"Freedom at last!" I yell, my hand finding its way back to Robin's. 

"Can you guys taste the air?" Robin asks us.

"Hell yeah!" I say.

"I taste it, it tase it!" Steve remarks. Suddenly, the gates near the elevator opened, and funky men wearing black and holding guns came barging toward us. 

"Shit! Come on, come one!" Dustin yells, dragging us into the wall.

"Why are we running?!" Steve asks, while Robin laughs and I just follow my brother's directions, slightly confused. The five of us dash through the employee hallway, following Dustin's lead.

"Where are we going?" Robin asks.

"Just trust me!" Dustin answers.

"Of course we trust you, Dusty." I add, not entirely sure what they're talking about. Soon enough, we made our way into the movie theatre. 

"Ooh, what movie are we gonna watch?" I ask, still confused as to what's going on. Dustin just shushes me and we make our way into a room where Back to the Future was playing, I think. Dustin opens the door to a crazy-looking man screaming, "What did I tell you! Eighty-eight miles per hour!"

"Come on!" Dustin leads us to a couple of open seats in the front row. What kind of insane person willingly sits at the front row? To each their own, I guess. 

"You three, sit!" My brother yells at us, pointing to three seats at the very corner of the movie theatre.

"Dude, these seats blow." Steve complains.

"Then don't watch the movie." Dustin replies.

"We wanna watch it." Robin says.

"Then watch it!" He yells, fed up with us. Because of his loud voice, he gets shushed by the audience.

"Come on Dusty, theater etiquette. I thought mom taught you better." I say. Dustin sighs

"Just whatever you do, don't. Go. Anywhere." He commands.

"Fine, dad." Steve says, earning a laugh from Robin and I.

"Whatever you say, little Henderson." Robin adds, saluting to my brother. Erica and Dustin go the the other side of the row and take their seats. The three of us sit and watch the movie for a moment, until Robin speaks up.

"What's happening?" She asks, referring to the movie. 

"I have no idea." I answer, earning a laugh from my employees. Robin gives me a smile and I squeeze her hand in response. After watching the movie for a little longer, Robin proposes another idea.

"Hey, you wanna get out of here?" She asks me. A smile grows on my face.

"Hell yeah." I reply. We get up, hands still intertwined, ready to leave the theater, before Steve speaks up.

"Where are you two going?" He asks. I simply grab him by his shirt and drag him along with us.

"Come on, Harrington." We make our way back into the theater lobby, and find our way to the water fountain. Considering we hadn't had water in over a day, we were all extremely dehydrated. I go first, only taking a couple seconds before I let Steve have a turn, and sitting down on the floor.