CHAPTER 1

An early morning in Santinagar
The birds chirped of happiness and the people worked with unity and happiness.
There have been peace in Santinagar ever simce Maharaja Krishna kumar has been their emperor. He is a voice for the poor and their support.

Lets have a look about what the prince was engaged to...

He was seemed  practicing sword, his favourite hobby. After a long exercise it was his turn to prove him the best in the game.
One by one the pro sword players came but loosed infront of the prince,the one and only Siddharth Nigam.

Suddenly a maid appeared in the scene.

Maid- Pardon Prince, but Maharaja have called you in his room.

Sid- Tell him I am coming.

The maid went.

______

On the other side a girl was seemed collecting water from the river with her friends.
She was unique and when the sun ray fell on her face, it felt as if the world is showing its beauty.

Let the suspence get over as we all know its the protagonist, The Avneet Kaur.

Piddi was avneet's bff.

Avu- Piddi, you know dad is getting sick day by day. We have some money but I want a work so that I can do his treatment and we have a fixed earning. So that he doesnt have to think about this matter.

Piddi- okay avneet, let me see if I can find a job for you.

Avu- you are the best.

Piddi- I know

They chuckled.
The surroundings lightened up in the laughter of these true friends.

_______

Siddharth went to his Maharaja's room.
He found Maharani Shilpa sitting there as well.

Sid- Did you call me dad and mom?

Maharaja- Yes son. Take a sit..

Siddharth sat on the couch of the olden days.

Maharani- We have decided someone for you.

Sid- Pardon me mom but i am not interested in these.

Maharaja- But you have to do this. You are the Yuvraj now and you do need a wife to take care of you and who would understand you. You need to be sensible. We want to hand you the responsibility of this kingdom but we do want to test you.

Sid- okayh...

He sighed.

Sid- I am ready. I am ready to take her responsibilities along with mine. I promise to keep her happy.

Maharani and Maharaja smiled at their son.

Maharani- Your to be wife would be coming in the evening. So prepare yourself.

Sid- Sure mom. If you please, I shall take your leave.

Maharaja- Yes son.

______

That was for chapter 1.
Who do you think is the to be wife of siddharth?
Comment down your thoughts