CHAPTER 28

As per the plan, Siddharth agreed to the proposal of zafar. They would meet this day.
Their outfit.

Siddharth's pov:
Lets see who is that girl. I will try my best to make her understand that she shouldn't marry me because I have a girl in my eyes and.... I don't want to hurt her.

The time has come, I should go to meet them.

I saw father sitting opposite to a man and talking. A girl was sitting there with a shy face. Maybe she is the one?

I went and respected them making an antic of bowing, but a prince doesn't bow so I am restricted.

Zafar- I think my daughter and prince needs to talk before their marriage.

Father knows that I want to deny her making her understand my situation so he permitted us.

She followed me and we went to the garden.

Girl- H...hi...
Sid- Um hi

She is bold I guess

Girl- My name is Surbhi Mehra.

(Imagine her with some more jewelleries and a veil)

Wait....I have heard this name somewhere....

Sid- Would you mind lifting your veil?

She didnt hesitate and immmediately lifted it.
But...
WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?
Isn't she the one whom I saw at the market shouting to a kid and showing of her money?
I RATHER PREFER DIE THAN MARRYING HER.
End of his pov.

Sur- I really love all the citizens, they are so kind and all so I want to be your queen so that I can serve them.

She said as told by Zafar.

Sid(in mind)- How fake she can be?

Sid- I directly want to come to the point, that I like a girl and..... I don't want to ruin your life marrying you and not taking any steps for a couple's relationship. You deserve better so you shou....

He was cutted as she dramatically placed her hands on his lips.

Sur- For me...
(flirting tone and coming closer) You are the best... I dont want anything....but you...

He took a step back.
Sid(in mind)- She won't understand it easily.

He tried to make her get his points clarifying her but she didn't bother to listen them instead tried impressing him by flirting on him continuously.

Sid- Why don't you get the point that I am refusing to marry you!

Sur- Oh so prince.... if you deny, then get ready to face the consequences. Your father might have told you about my dad's power....so (smirked evilly) do you want to see them?

Sid- W...what do you... want to me...mean?

Sur- Nothing dear finance... I just need you...and thats my point. Lets go dad must be waiting.
____________
After Surbhi and Zafar went Krishna sat down.