Chapter- 34

Avu- What just happened! He....he k-i-s-s-e-d me... Was Piddi right? Does he love me back? Ugh! Stop setting your hopes high Avneet! You will be heartbroken then. 

Her subconscious mind spoke- Is this really your worst birthday now?
Avu(dreamingly)- No, the best...

Avu- I MEAN!!!!!!!! 
She chuckled at her.

Avu- Silly girl! You fell in love with someone you can't have! 
_________________________________

The next day as she went to the palace for her work, she heard the prince calling. Her workmates teased her as usual and she ended up blushing no matter how hard she tried hiding.
But Surbhi was spying on her again. She burned of jealousy and anger and she followed her till his room.

Avneet- Andar aane ki aagya rajkumaar? (May I come in prince?)
Sid- Yes.

She entered with pounding heart and red faded tints on her cheek.
Sid- Here you go. I don't know your choices as you wear different types of clothes but I can swear this will look good on you.

He said as he handed her a piece of sari (a traditional cloth of India). 
As she took it he repeated.

Sid- Happy Birthday, belated gift though.

Avu- There was no need of it rajkumar...I am so grateful. 
Sid- You will wear it right?

Avu- Why not? This is so  beautiful.
Sid- It would look better on you. I am glad you liked it.

Avu- You offered me your heartwarming friendship thats pretty much enough. Because my only friends are you and Piddi. Thank You so much.

Surbhi though couldn't hear their conversation but she saw the whole scene.

Sur(in mind)- Wait and watch!
________________________

The next few days Surbhi made her life a living hell. She humiliated her as much has possible in every sector. Siddharth was busy for certain reasons and Ruksaar was helpless too. Surbhi often questioned on her food.
A certain day she shouted like her regular habit.

Sur- Who has put this in my food!
She said while taking out an iron nail.

Avu- But there weren't any mam, I served them with so much care.
Sur- Oh you are the one behind this! How shameless you are! Why are you behind me?

Before having her food one of the maid noticed her putting it there so before she could make a further scene the maid informed it to Ruksaar and she warned her. Because Surbhi wasn't yet engaged to Siddharth and younger than her, Ruksaar had the right to scold her. Yet Surbhi made Avneet work like a cow. 
_________________________

Siddharth was almost done with the work he was working on, He needed a little of Avneet's help as his mission was to stop his and Surbhi's marriage and end zafar's power in his kingdom.

Everything was going peacefully when suddenly Surbhi started shouting.

Surbhi- Where is my necklace! It was right here! 
There was a chaos and thus all the maids were asked to gather.

Surbhi- It was there this morning too, the thief stole it in a hour. Those maids who were there stay except them all can leave.

Because Surbhi made Avneet work she was one of the maids who cleaned her room though her work was just to cook. 

Surbhi- I am a very kind hearted girl to I am giving a chance to you all. Speak up!
None of the maids spoke, as even if they wanted a jewelry, they would never take it from Surbhi, as she would beat the shit out of them. None of the maids liked her.

Surbhi- Let me check your bags.

Their bags were brought and after a long investigation, her necklace was found from the last bag. Due to so much chaos, Siddharth came there too.

Surbhi- Whose bag is this!
A voice answered trembling,

"Mam, Its mine but I have never seen this jewelry."

Surbhi- Here comes the greatest thief! AVNEET!
The girl is revealed to be avneet.

Surbhi- How dare you? Didn't I tell you to ask me I will give you, But you always try to embarrass me and steal my things. Should I tell this to my husband?

Maid1- He is not yet your husband!
Siddharth mentally chuckled.

Surbhi- Who said that! 
No one answered. She was more interested humiliating Avneet as she herself took the initiative to put the necklace in her bag so she thought to deal with the maid later.

Avu- Belief me, I haven't taken your necklace. I swear on my father.
Surbhi- He is already dead! You better shut up!

She dragged her by holding her hair in a fist and threw her to her feet.

Surbhi- Accept it!
Avu- I haven't taken it belief me.

Surbhi- I should call the prince.
She didn't know about Siddharth's presence.

Avu(in mind)- He will misunderstand me and this will sirely create a barrier between us.

Avu- no please don't call him.

Surbhi- why? Because you always try to seduce him and he will see your real face right?
She said while gripping her fist tighter.

Avu- I haven't done anything.

Siddharth couldn't see her in pain anymore.

Sid- what is happening here?

Sur- Oh you are here! Look at the real face of this girl!
Avneet couldn't meet her gaze with him.

Sid- I want an end of this drama; Right Now!
He left.

Sur- I on the behalf of the prince, is stating this, YOU ARE FIRED!

Avu- Please don't do this to me.

Sur- You are speaking above me?
She slapped her hard.

Avneet ran away from there.
___________