Chapter-33

Siddharth went to Surbhi's room. Because he was the prince and also her to be finance no one stopped him. As he entered the scene boiled his blood.
Surbhi was holding Avneet by her hair and twisting them.

Sur- I have been observing you. Not only you are a pro at making people fall with your words but also you are trying to be the queen right? How dare you ruin my bed sheet. You know what, it costs more than your earring. I dont know why in this palace the slaves consider them as the ruler!

Her words were paused as they heard his footsteps and the prince was seemed.
Surbhi immediately left Avneet's hair from a fist and showed fake love towards her stroking her hair roughly;

Sur- Ya, I was saying if you want my bed sheet you could have said that, what was the need to ruin it? Oh Prince Siddharth! greetings.

Avneet didn't knew it was him. she immediately bowed to him and looked down, to hide her tears from him.

Sid- Avneet, I think I have asked you to meet me today after some time for some work?
Avu(in mind)- Work? He asked me to meet!

Avu- Yes rajkumar.
Sid- So why are you wasting your time here? You dare to ignore me?

Avu(in mind)- What? Why is he behaving like this?

Avu- Sorry Rajkumar. I never intended to do that, Surbhi mam gave me some works.
Sid- From the next time deny her, I am the prince presently.

Surbhi was happy as she heard Siddharth talking in a harsh tone with her. But as he asked her to deny her, she became a little angry.

Sid- Surbhi!
Sur- Yes my dea...

Sid- I have given her some important works to do. Is your work with her done?
Sur- Yes sure. Anything for you.

Sid- Go get fresh and then meet me!
Avneet nodded and took a leave.
_____________________________________
As their plan, Avneet went to the riverside. She sat there looking at the river waiting for Siddharth.

Avu(in mind)- This is the worst birthday. Firstly my father is not with me and secondly that Surbhi. What does she think her to be huh? She isn't even engaged with Rajkumar, and consider herself as a goddess. Not only she raised her hand at me and humiliated me, but also pointed a finger to my father. If she wasn't the finance of the prince, I would have taken a step!

Her chain of thoughts were broken as she heard his footsteps. She quickly wiped her tears as he sat beside her.

Sid- Why were you working under her?
She noticed his tone. He has never spoken so roughly to her. She was already angry with Surbhi and his question with such a tone raised more irritation in her. It was her birthday and the whole day was going wrong.

Avu- How could I deny her?
Sid- Why can't you?

Avu- She is your finance (irritated)
Sid- Oh. When did I get engaged?

Though she was a gentle and soft hearted girl, but she had every right to get angry. His questions were irritating her.

Avu- You are about to get engaged to her right rajkumar? So what's the difference!
He never heard her speak in such a tone.

Sid- There is a difference. In fact there are a lot of differences. You call me rajkumar, but not king when you already know I am going to be the king soon? Why does he kingdom pays more attention to my father than me?

Avu- Still we pay you respect so I did the same with her. I listened to your to be finance in the sake of her future position.

He held her shoulders and looked at her angrily though his gaze was soft.... his touch was rough but had care....

Sid- Why don't you understand a simple thing that you can't work for her! She is not allowed to hurt you and humiliate you. She can't take away your first leave! She doesn't have any right over me yet and can neither show domination taking my name. If she dares, you are supposed to inform me, and I will take care of it! You don't have to get afraid of her!

She was shocked by his words because she thought he was angry with her because she didn't work properly according to Surbhi though she gave her best. He totally spoke opposite to what she thought.

He looked at her and found her looking down.

Sid(in mind)- Did I show Surbhi's frustration on her! Is she hurt due to me? Let me change the topic.

Sid- Anyways....is there a special reason you took a leave today?
Avu- No...nothing special....

Sid- Are you sick then? Or they are over pressuring you?

She smiled how he was scolding her a moment ago and now he was caring for her,

Avu- Just today is the day I was born. I wanted to spend it with the children in the ashram and in this riverside.

Sid- Your Birthday!
She looked down again not knowing if she was right to deliver him the information.

Sid(in mind)- And that greedy girl ruined it!

Sid- I have brought nothing today....happy birthday......
Avu- I don't want anything rajkumar...thank you so much.

Sid- If I knew about it I would have prepared something for you.
Avu- You still managed to come here from your hectic schedule, that means a lot.

Sid- And I scolded you too.
She chuckled at his kid like behavior.

Sid- But still I will treat you someday.
Avu- No need.

Sid- You are denying?
Avu- You are such a tease.

Sid- You are telling that to the prince?
He said as he stood up. She stood up too as it would be a disrespect if she casually sits when the prince is standing.

Avu- You keep on saying we are friends.
He smirked to her boldness.

Sid- Really?
He said huskily as his hand touched her waist pulling her closer. Her eyes widened and she was too shocked to react.

Sid- You are sure about it?
His husky tone brought shivers down her spine.
She struggled to come out of his grip never daring to look into his eyes.

Avu- What are you doing....people will misunderstand us.
Sid- There is no one here.

She gulped not knowing how to escape though she was enjoying.
He touched her cheek cupping her and leaned. She closed her eyes leaving the situation to the moment.
His lips touched her forehead as he kissed her.

He moved back so see her blushy face when she pushed him and ran away leaving him smiling like a maniac.
_______________________________

Guys my parents are not giving me my own phone much nowadays, so I am uploading with so much difficulty. So please keep on supporting as you have been doing lately. I am currently having a little down time, I will share with you later, and thus your support really makes me happy.
Thank you so much.