CHAPTER 52

Avneet ran out of the room. She had tears flowing continuously. She is mature. She is strong, but only when Siddharth is around, she can be strong for him, but she can't stay strong without him. He is her strength, her power. 

Avu's pov:
Should I call for the king and queen? What should I do! That would be the best. God, please keep him alive. I have never done any crime. 

"Avu... I am here..."
Who just spoke? I know this voice...F-a-t-h-e-r? I turned around just to get the second shock of the day. 
H...he is...standing...in front of me... 

"Father!" I called out and ran to him. He put me in his embrace.
End of her pov

Avu- Are...are you really here?
Jagdeep- Yes dear.

Avu- Father please treat him...I know you have came here to save him.
She thought her father has returned from heaven to save her husband. Jagdeep smiled at her. 

"Lets go."
_______________________

Jagdeep went into the room and sat beside Siddharth. He opened his medical box and treated him. By that time the king and queen has appeared there too hearing an unknown kabiraj (doctor) has entered the palace. 

After some time Jagdeep's face lit up. He took a pin and scratched Siddharth's finger. The king and queen were amused but Avneet had her whole trust on her father. 

The king and queen's eyes widened when they saw a blue liquid coming out of Siddharth's finger instead of blood. Jagdeep wiped it and bandaged it. 

Jagdeep- He is safe now. 
Avneet ran and hugged him. He caressed his hair.

Avu- Father, before you return to heaven please answer me some questions.
Jagdeep smiled. 

Jagdeep- I am alive Avu. 
Avneet pulled away. 

Avu- Huh? Father...are you...
Father- Yes Avu, I mean the queen of Santinagar, I your father is alive. 

Avneet looked at the king and queen of Bijay nagar. They were shocked. 

Avu- Yes, he is my father dear brother and sister...But father, can you tell me the story? 
Jagdeep- Sure dear. 

The king and queen sat down. 

Jagdeep's narration (FLASHBACK):
I was really sick and I understood that I was poisoned. So I used a medicine, that I gave to my son in law (Siddharth). It is very difficult to make, and only a few people knows about it. I still acted as if I am sick so that I can catch who are behind my back. 
And I found out it was my own brother. I was really upset and they had palnned it perfectly to kill me so that they Zafar can be the doctor to treat my friend (Siddharth's father) and blackmail him. 
I ran away through the tricks my guru (teacher) has taught me...
I had no option than running away. I ran away to Bhutan and then I planned a lot about how to come back. I am sorry Avu for not contacting you, but I had no option. And when finally came back, I found a lot of things has happened here.
End of his narration.

Jagdeep- I really took around two and half years to return.
 Avu- Its okay Father...are you happy with me.

Jagdeep- Yes dear. I am so proud of you. I heard you have given a birth to my grand daughter, when will I see her?
Avneet blushed and looked down. 
________________________

After around two hours, Siddharth opened his eyes. 

Sid- I am alive? Or am I dead so I can't feel any pain?
He looked around himself and pinched his arm.

Sid- I am alive! AVNEET!
He called out for her. The guards noticed him waking up and informed the king. Avneet was drinking a glass of water, and as soon as she heard the news of Siddharth waking up, she choked and ran to him.

Sid- Avneet....
Avu- Rajkumar...

She hugged him and he hugged her back. No one could speak a word but their tears did. She was so afraid to loose him.

Sid- Hey, I am the king now!
Avu- Whatever.
They chuckled. 

Avneet explained him about what has happened and by that time the king- queen arrived too. They asked him about his heath and left giving some alone time to Siddharth and Avneet.
Siddharth was given some healthy food.

Sid- Your father is alive! I can't wait to meet him and at the same time I am scared.
Avu-(chuckle) Father is very kind and soft person. Don't worry. 

Sid- By the way, I clearly remember what you said. 
Avu- What did I say?

Sid(smirk)- You won't deny me to kiss you anymore.
Avu- Yah!(blush) You aren't fully recovered yet and you are thinking these!!!

Sid- Common, You can't back fire now. 
She wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him to a kiss. It was totally unexpected for him. He just wanted to tease her but never the way, he liked it.

She kissed him pouring all her love and care for him. He knew how scared she was and he kissed her back with the same passion. 

____________________

Jagdeep- May I come in?
Sidneet pulled away.

Avu- Yes father.
Jagdeep opened the door and entered.

Jagdeep- How are you feeling king?
Sid- This isn't fair sir, you sir call me Siddharth or son-in-law.

Jagdeep- You should call me father too then.
They exchanged a smile. 

Jagdeep- Thanks for taking care of my daughter and standing by her side when I wasn't there.
Sid- Why to thank father? I love her and it's my responsibility to care and stand for her.

Jagdeep- May god pretect you from evil eyes.
Sid- I want to go back to my kingdom.

Jagdeep- You can surely go back tomorrow, you seem quite well today,
Sid- Okay then. I can't wait to hold my daughter in my arms.

Jagdeep smiled. He was happy that Avneet has chosen the best one for her.
__________________________