CHAPTER 45

The next day:

Siddharth held Avneet's hands upon his.

Avu- Please be careful.
Sid- Until I have your side, no one can harm me Avneet.

She smiled.

Sid- I won't lie, I do feel a bit nervous.
Avu- Common Rajkumar, you have to do this. For you...for Santi Nagar...For Didi...

Sid- And for you too.
Avu- Oho!(blush) Now go and say whatever comes in your heart. If you feel you are loosing courage, look into my eyes.

He smiled at her sentence. He leaned and kissed her forehead.

Sid- Okay then...
She nodded.
___________

There was a notice among the citizens of Santinagar to gather at the palace today. The crowds came, with a high tention between them.
"What is the prince upto?"
"What will be revealed today?"

Soon the prince took his entry. The crowd bowed at him.

Sid- My dear citizens, I thank you all you coming here giving us your precious time. A lot will be revealed today so I would request you to keep patience.

He looked at the king and queen and they smiled at him. He walked towards a tool which had a frame covered with a cloth.
He looked at the sky and pulled it. The frame revealed to be a potrait of the late wife of the prince, Ashi.

Sid- Her last potrait. I will complete your last wish.

The crowds clapped as he revealed her potrait. Surbhi rolled her eyes. It was just a waste of time to her.
Sid- I know you have two questions. Firstly how was I harmed and who harmed me, secondly why did Ashi die suddenly?

Crowd- justice!

Sid- I have the evidence.
He took out a box out of which the crowd were dying of curiosity.

Crowd- what is in it?
He opened the box and there was a pink stone.
Suddenly there was a scream. It was of Zafar. He came there running to snatch it from Siddharth but as per the plan, the guard held him.

Sid- This is the Ruby which looks beautiful but is very dangerous for this World. My dear to be father-in-law had made this with so much effort to destroy the world.
He threw the stone into the ground and kept his leg above it.

Zafar- Please...Please don't break it. I will do whatever you will say.

Sid- After what you did I will forgive you so easily?
Zafar- I will be your slave but please don't break it.

Surbhi was shocked as she has never seen her father pleading to anybody rather the poor pleading to him.

A noise was heard from the crowd.

Sm1- Kill that guy, he snatched everything from me.
Sm2- I heard he knows black magic.
Sm3- My life is a mess due to him.

Sid- Quite!
The crowd calmed.

Sid- Confess everything Zafar, only then I will not break this.

Zafar- You are messing with the wrong person.
Siddharth pressurised the stone as it made a sound.

Zafar- I AM TELLING! PLEASE DON'T BREAK IT.
Sid- Quick!

Zafar(in mind)- Once I get that stone everything will be mine. I was unable to find it these days which stopped me. Let me confess now as after some days he will become my slave once I get the stone.

Sid- Quick I said! Remember every lie you will say will harm your stone.

Zafar- I wanted to rule the world. My daughter loves the prince so I wanted to start ruling from Santinagar then the world. I forced them to marry my daughter. But please now, return my stone.

The crowd was furious. None was fond of neither Zafar nor Surbhi.

Sid- Let me say! He wanted Surbhi to take the properties on her name once I take the crown and he would start ruling right after killing me. Surbhi didn't want any other girl to have a part of my property so she planned and mixed slow poison in Ashi's food every week. When I got to know about it, unfortulately it was too late. Ashi was very supportive till her last breathe so she wanted me to expose this bastard rather than curing her as she would die sooner.

He was quite for a while.

Sid- Surbhi also tried harming Avneet because she is close to me. She fired her and insulted her for no reason. Avneet is so pure to protest orelse it would have not been so easy for Surbhi. She just wants money not me. She has her boyfriend with whom she has gone into a relationship of something which we do after marriage.

There was some sounds of sigh and some were too shocked.

Surbhi- Y...you can do that to me Prince...I am your finance. I have never done such things.

Sid- Rahul!
A young man came out. Surbhi's eyes popped out of socket.
Sid- He is the one Surbhi was in a relation with.

Surbhi- Who are...who are you? What are you all saying?
Rahul- Don't you feel ashamed? I thought you are a girl so I won't expose you but you are ruining someone's life now, and I won't let you do that after I suffered.

Surbhi- I don't know you. What proofs do you have against me huh?

Rahul- You have a mole on your bottom part and you have a red mole between your two...

Zafar- I won't stand a word against her.
Sid- Our female nurse can check Surbhi and verify if Rahul is correct if anyone disbeliefs him. Surbhi, would you like me to call for daai maa? (Indian female doctor on past)

Surbhi- N..no..
The crowd shouted asking for justice.

Sid- Before taking any decision, I would like to ask one question to you.

He said looking at Zafar.

Sid- Why did you do this to your own neice?

Zafar- Because since the childhood, her father always snatched my happiness. Everyone adored him more than me. Isn't it enough for me to take a revenge?

King- Its your fault, that you weren't as intelligent and talanted as him. How shameless you are Zafar! Because of you he couldn't set a successful career!

Before Zafar could say anything, Siddharth spoke up.
Sid- Today is the day, my father and mother first met. To make this day more special, I would like to break all the evil powers from the world.

He looked at Zafar.
Sid- You might be smarter than me, but you are growing old now and your brain is giving up. I guess I won against you.

He crushed the stone without thinking twice. The crowd cheered of happiness but the loudest was the scream of Zafar....whose hardwork of years was useless.
_