Chapter 42

Avneet was working peacefully in Siddharth's room with the instrument he gave close to her. She was very happy to know that he loves her back and not Surbhi. She chuckled at her foolishness.
Suddenly there was a noise.She completed her work and went outside. She found Piddi running to her.

Avu- Piddi?
Piddi- What are you doing here? 

Avu- What do you mean?
Piddi- Your rajkumar is in danger and you are here sitting like nothing happened!

Avneet felt as if the sky broke on her head. She shook Piddi.

Avu- Tell me what happened?
Piddi- A stupid sage has come and he is saying Siddharth is in a bad condition, he will only wake up if Maharajah handles all his property to Zafar. 

Avu- How is He?
Piddi- How will I know?

Tears formed in her eyes.
Avu- B...but Piddi, he told me that he will call me.
Piddi- Maybe the situation isn't letting him contact you?

Avu- I understand Piddi.
Piddi- They will bring Prince here, lets go.

They went to the hall where Siddharth would be brought.
______________

Avneet saw Siddharth's unconscious body surrounded by people. The king has called his own sage to investigate on this matter if Siddharth can be saved by some other way because he knew, somewhere it was zafar's plan and if Zafar gets the control, the world will come to an end.

No one was letting Avneet go near him. 
The sage came and he investigated the prince.

Sage- Some black magic is applied on him. There are two ways: Either his true love have to kiss him or the person who did this sin has a solution, which will help him regain his state.

Surbhi was making extra chaos crying and shouting.

Maharajah went to Zafar,

Maharajah- I know you are behind this. 
Zafar- Well just give me your kingdom, I will set him free.

Maharajah- Never!
Zafar- Okay then let me give you a demo about how my revenge can be. 

Maharajah- What do you mean?

A maid came runinng to  maharajah
"The prince's wife Ashi is no more."

Zafar laughed which was only audible to Maharajah.

Surbhi- I am his true love, let me kiss him.
Avu- Maharajah may I have a look of him.

Maharajah- Who are you?
Avu- My name is Avneet Kaur your majesty.

Maharajah- You are the girl my son fell for right? What do you want now? His body or his money? Just don't make chaos here and leave! 

Avu- Just for once Maharajah....I will go then
Maharajah- What do you want to proof you are his true love? I know these poor girls like you okay? I don't care how well you dance or sing! Just go before I loose my temper. And Surbhi, don't touch him until I say.

He didn't have any faith on Surbhi.
Tears dropped from Avneet's eyes. Some people laughed seeing her. Piddi held and hugged her.

Maharajah rushed to Ashi's room. All the girls were crying there.
His heart broke into pieces seeing his lower alike daughter in law laying lifeless. 

Ashi's personal maid- Greetings Maharajah, Ashi ji has given this letter only to you.

Maharajah- My dear daughter, you left us leaving a letter when only you could save my son? 

Maharajah opened the letter.

Greetings Dear Father:
I am your Ashi, you gave me the love which my father lacked and you loved me more than him. I got to know what is a father's love from you. But unfortunately I couldn't survive to feel your love for some more days, 
I and your son, aren't in love with each other. I know you will get a big shock, but thats the truth.

Maharajah sat on the floor. Everything felt black to him.

Please forgive me father, I couldn't love your son. I am too shameless to write this but this is important. I loved a man...Randeep. But my father killed him in front of my eyes. I couldn't bear the shock. I could never love anyone after him. But your son and me have a good friendship. I genuinely care for him. 
Father please belief me but there is a girl who works here, Avneet....and your son loves her more than any thing. I have judged her and she loves him truly too.

Maharajah's eyes widened.

I beg you father, pleased don't repeat the same mistake like my father did and let two pure souls suffer. Not all girls and boys who aren't royal wants money. There are still some pure souls. I have loved Avneet like my own sister father. She is trustworthy. It's my last wish, please give them a chance. I hope you will stay well, eat well and always stay happy. I will miss you father, give Avneet and your son my blessings.
Yours Ashi.

Maharajah went to the hall. He met Ruksaar.

Ruk- Greetings dear king...Please don't misunderstand Avneet. She is a pure soul. I have judged her your honor. She is the daughter of your most trusted doctor, Jagdeep ji. 

Maharajah- Daughter of Jagdeep? 

Jagdeep and Krishna Kumar used to be the best friends. But they never got a chance to introduce thier son and daughter.

Maharajah- Avneet can't be bad...she is raised by Jagdeep. 
Surbhi came to him

Surbhi- Father in law may I kiss him? (in mind) I have the solution which will save him and everyone will treat me as their queen.
Maharajah- Where is Avneet.

Though he asked her to leave, but she didn't. She was sitting at a corner praying to her god. 

Piddi- Avneet, the king is calling you.
She took her to the king.

Maharajah- I will give you a chance Avneet! Kiss him!

Avu- What...Maharajah, i just want to see him closely I won't touch him. 
Sur- Yes father in law, she is a poor girl such dirty character...

Maharajah- Just shut up surbhi! You and Siddharth aren't yet married, stop calling me your father in law and if you dare to speak a word against her, I will break your marriage with Siddharth I say it, no matter how many black magic Zafar applies on us!

The crowd startled. 

"Zafar is a blackmagician?"
"Thats why Surbhi has so much attitude"

Maharajah- QUITE! Avneet, go ahead.
Avu- But...

Maharajah- For Rajkumar's sake.

Avneet wiped her tears and went to Siddharth.  She joined her hands.

Avu- I don't know about our love Rajkumar...but god, please cure him. Please. Be it me be it some other girl.

She leaned and kissed his forehead.
But he showed no response. His hands were cold, his skin was pale and his lips were blue.

___________________________________________