CHAPTER 8

Ashi- its normal for a king to marry as many as girls he want. why would I feel bad?
Her voice cracked a bit which was unnoticed by him as he was happy for ashi accepting his love for avneet.

Ashi insisted sid to sleep which he agreed upon and they drifted off to sleep.

WITH AVNEET:
Every day after presenting her dance performance in the court she used to visit her father but what made her suspecious is her father taking so long to recover.

SKIP TO FEW DAYS MORE IMAGING ALL THE RITUALS OF SIDASHI'S MARRIAGE BEING COMPLETED WITH SIDDHARTH GETTING IMPRESSED BY AVNEET DAY BY DAY.

Avneet went to meet her father with piddi as it was long she has seen her father. And as usual she was told her father was under treatment.

Avu- piddi, lets barge in dad's room. I feel something is wrong.
Pidd- what if we get caught?

Avu- dont go negative. either come with me for just stay here and I will be back in minutes.
Piddi- I will come with you. 

avu smiled at her and they headed towards the room avu's father was kept peeping through windows.
And what they saw shocked them.

There were 2 men talking.
Men1- it would be too late. her daughter will find out.
Man- so should we throw his body?

Man1- no
Man1 whispered something in man2's ear. they smirked evilly.

Avu and piddi came to a safe place.
Piddi- did u understand anything?
Avu- I think they will do something bad to baba. I will go there and take him.

they again went to them.
Avu- I want to take my baba home.

Kabiraj- I am so sorry, he is not with us anymore.
Avu- WHAT! you must be kidding!

kabiraj- Sorry daughter, you can take him back home.

The next few days avneet did the rituals of her father's sudden death. she was fully broken and felt her roof flying away. she was determined to find out what was wrong with the treatment her dad got and punish the victim.

:)
hold on my readers, the story will soon take a turn