CHAPTER 46

The crowd wanted to know how Siddharth trapped Zafar.
Sid- That night when I intentionally made him drink heavy alchohol, he spilted out some truths. I asked him about his biggest power and he said it was the pink stone. Because he wasn't in his right mind, I asked him what traps he has made for me because I knew he was aware of my presence into his den. I thought the fake stone was real so I had my attention on it, but one day while surfing, mistakenly a box was opened and I found the real one.

He said looking at the crushed pieces.
Sid- I felt the Ruby was attractive so I took it for someone but I didn't know it has so much power. Oops, it HAD.

The crowd was happy. They liked their prince more than ever and he proved them right today.

Sid- For Zafar's punishment, I will myself torture him, if anyone wants they can join me and then he will be officially hanged to death. And about Surbhi, I would like to declare, that I, The Prince of Santinagar, will not marry Surbhi anymore. I would like my father to decide her punishment.

Maharaja Krishna Kumar stood up.

Maharaja- I am so proud of of son today. Yes, I was forced to let Surbhi be my daughter in law, but it was just for the sake of my kingdom. I hope your new king will be able to take care of you and be your friend and support better than me.

There was a huge round of clap.

Maharaja- Prince, I don't want to give any punishment to a girl who is about the same age of my daughter by myself. I want you to declare it along with your real to be finance and your wife.

There was a noise among the crowds.
"Huh? MARRIAGE? Who is the lucky girl the prince will marry?"

Sid- Not she, its me who is lucky to have such a supportive partner like her in my life. I am really happy and grateful to have met her an d now, have her as my soon to be life partner. 
Avneet felt overwhelmed listening to this.

Sm1- Which princess?
Sm2- Yes...is she of Anandpur? She will fit perfectly beside you.

Siddharth looked at avneet who was looking at the floor. He knew she was way more nervous than him and listening when her face fell.

He walked towards Avneet and pulled her out of the crowd. There was a tension because no one could even think what will happen next.

She stood beside him still looking down. He lightly caressed her hand and smiled when she looked at him.

Sid- She is the one...My Avneet.

Sm4- HOW? She is a poor girl! 
Sm5- Yes, she isn't a princess.

Sm6- Shut up you all. Look how beautiful they are looking together. 
Sm7- Yes, they are a good pair.

Sid- Quiet.
The hyper crowd obeyed him.

Sid- She is  not a princess but that doesn't matter to me. Why can't she marry me? Just because of the financial status? Get out of this belief. If the love is true, no one can separate them. I don't care who she is and where she is from. I love her and she loves me too. That is all I need...I would be obliged if you support us but its totally your choice. I will marry her no matter how many decades and centuries I have to wait for her.

A huge portion of crowd applauzed for them while some were jealous and some were preparing to bad mouth about this behind the prince. But that is fine. Not everyone supports you when you take a decision. 

Sid- So what is the punishment for Surbhi? 

Sm1- Kill her.
Sm3- Lock her up in the prison.
Sm2- Shave her hair.

Avneet spoke up in a low voice.
Avu- Can we leave her?
Sid- After what all she has done to you...

Avu- Its okay. 
Sid- What about me and Ashi then?

As soon as he completed his sentence, he saw the fire in her eyes. 

Surbhi pleaded knowing her end has come. 
Sur- Please Avneet and prince, forgive me...

Avu- Not for what you have done to Prince and didi. 
She turned towards Siddharth.

Avu- Let her marry Rahul. He still loves her.
Rahul- I do Avneet. 

Surbhi- NO! HE IS INFERTILE!
Sid- That is your punishment Surbhi. 

Rahul- I promise to change her.
Sid- You deserved someone better than her...but since you wish and my Avneet said, this will be her perfect punishment.

Sid- Our wedding will begin the next week, we have talked with the priest. All of you are invited. Please attend it. Thank you. 

He held Avneet's hand and descended the stairs. The crowd cheered for them.
___________________________________