CHAPTER 27

The next few days Avneet took Siddharth to different places showing him the lackings o f the empire, the improvements to me done and sharing stronger feelings.

Sid- Avneet  lets go to the market again today. Yesterday I warned a shopkeeper and I want to see if he realised.
Avu- Sure rajkumar.

They went to the market but a sudden gathering of crowd and some loud voices attracted them. They went to see the matter.
A girl was standing there with an angry face and shouting a lot.

(Imagine one of them)Introducing Surbhi Mehra:She is the daughter of the doctor who cured maharaja Krishna Kumar, aka zafar

Introducing Surbhi Mehra:
She is the daughter of the doctor who cured maharaja Krishna Kumar, aka zafar. She has her eyes on Siddharth since long. She only wants a luxurious life and a hot husband. She wants to be the queen. She hates poor people for their behavior and thinks she is the only one who can rule.

______________
The scene changes.

A letter came to maharaja. He opened it suspecting it to be zafar and he found his suspect ion correct.

He opened he letter.

Dear Krishna, 
I hope you are healthy? Well, if you need a doctor I am always there for you. Anyways coming to the point, I want you to make my daughter the second wife of you son, Siddharth. You are probably aware that you are trapped. So is you don't agree with me, get ready to see your closed ones suffering. One might die soon.
Zafar"

Maharaja sat with his head in his hands
_________________________

Back to the market scene.

Surbhi- How dare you cheap slaves! You know my dad can buy the whole generation of yours. 
A random vender spoke.

Vendor- Sorry sister, it wont happen ever.
Surbhi- Sister? You aren't even capable of being my servant. WILL YOU BUY ME THIS LEHENGA NOW?

Sidneet noticed there was a patch of green sauce which the vendor was selling with his food. 

Kid- Its that girl's fault, she walked into his cycle. 
Surbhi- You kid, didn't you learn some manners? Lousy brats. 

Surbhi's body guards took her in to the palki and they went from there. 
________

Sid- Who is she? What does she think she is?

Avu- She is Surbhi. They are a bit rich so they are very greedy about it. Lets move ahead.

Sid- B...but?

Avu- Rajkumar, you are new to explore this but that doesn't mean these doesn't happen. Its just a common thing.

They started walking.

Sid- Did she say something to you too?
Avu- Once... long ago though.

Sid- Seriously?
Avu- Why are you so interested in her? A tons of questions huff!

Sid- Why? She is beautiful right?
Avu- Then should I go and talk to her about a marriage proposal with the prince?

Sid- I beg you don't do that.
She chuckled which made him smile too.
________________

In the Palace:

Maharaja Krishna Kumar called Siddharth. After a few minutes he came to him.

Sid- Anything Father?
Kri- Siddharth....everything is ruined.

Sid- What? How....father, explain me please. I am grown now so don't hide from me.

Krishna smiled at him.

Kri- I won't hide any thing from you today. I wanted you to know them yourselves, but then it would be too late.

He explained how Zafar came to him that day and how everything is going as planned by him.
He also told that zafar has given a proposal of Siddharth's marriage with his daughter; orelse he would destroy their kingdom.

Sid- How did he do all these?
Kri- Thats the mystery. Currently think about the marriage.

Sid- F...father... I have never denied you b..but.... I won't marry her. Who ever she is.

Kri- Atleast g...

Sid- Sorry father....But... (deep breathe) I  l-o-v-e someone. And if I will marry anyone after Ashi, it will be her, no one else.

Kri- w...what? You in love? I would have been happy if this situation didn't come.
But you can still marry her after marrying Zafar's daughter.

Sid- Sorry Father... but I won't be able to give her time then and how can I destroy her life? A marriage life without love?

Krishna had tears in his eyes.

Sid- Did I hurt you that much father...b...

Kri- I am happy because you have grown in the right way. I am proud of Ruksaar. She gave you the right lesson.
Your mom will be happy listening this.

Sid- Father...what should we do know?
Kri- I don't know prince...

Sid- Father, I think we should first agree to them to know them better and let me see if his daughter can help me. Then we will surely find a solution. I also have a friend, she is very good in all these administration, she might help me.

Kri- Is she your that friend with whom you have fallen in love?

Sid- Father....
He replied scrunching his neck.

Kri- which princess is she?
Sid- ....She....she is not a princess.

Kri- What? If she is not a princess how will you marry her?

Sid- Who said a prince can only marry a princess?

Kri- Don't reply me back. Go to your room. And think about this matter.

Sid- Bu...
Kri- Leave.

He left with a sad face. He knew it. His mom and dad always wants him to marry a princess. Why cant he love a normal girl? Why cant he have a lovelife but an arranged one?

Sid- I will marry Avneet, only Avneet! And I WILL MARRY HER AT ANY COST!

________