CHAPTER 44

After a few days:
Siddharth has recovered. His and Surbhi's marriage was arranged after 3 days so he thought to expose them today.

Avneet visited him as she did for the past few weeks. It wouldn't be possible for Siddharth to recover so quickly if Avneet didn't care so much.

Sid- Avneet, I have decided to expose them today.
Avu- Are you sure about it?

Sid- Yes. I do have enough proofs. Zafar thinks I am a fool but who will show him the reality.
She smiled. It was his painkiller.

Sid- But, I have something personal to talk with you. Will you go to Palampur today?

Avu- Sure.
Sid- Okay then reach there by 5.3pm.

She nodded.
______________

Palampur was to the western side of Santinagar. It is a beautiful place. People from the foreign nation often visits Palampur for its scenic beauty.

Reaching there she couldn't find Siddharth.

"Am I too quick?" she thought.
Suddenly she felt a hand around her eye. 

Sid- No you aren't. 
Avu- Rajkumar?

Sid- Let me blindfold you Avneet...trust me okay?
She nodded when he tied a cloth around her eyes. He picked her in bridal style. 

Avu- R...rajkumar?
Sid- I won't drop you.

She wrapped her hands around his neck hiding her face in his chest knowing it well she was blushing.
He stopped after a distance and made her stand. He opened her blindfold.

She was amused looking around her surroundings. They were decorated beautifully. She turned around to see Siddharth and smiled back when she saw him with his charming smile.

Sid- I know you have a lot of questions. Listen me, they will be cleared.
She nodded.

Sid- When I first saw you presenting your dance on my and Ashi's wedding...I was attracted to your eyes. I never believed in love until I saw you. Its your eyes, which attracts me. Gradually we became friends and I fell for your soul. I can't describe my love to you by words..maybe you will be able to guess a little bit of it. You are just the perfect to me. I LOVE YOU AVNEET...and I can sacrifice everything-everyone for you. I will always try to keep you happy with my best.

Her eyes widened when he suddenly said the three words, she thought she would never hear.
Sid- Will you marry me? 

The world felt trembling to her. The love of her life is proposing her to be his. What can be happier than this? But...she wasn't a royal blood.

Avu- R...rajkumar... h...how can we be to...together... I am not a princess.
Sid- So what? In love, there are no boundaries Avneet. I won't like to hear any reasons why we can't be together now. I want to hear your answer. 

She looked into his hazel orbs. The path of an unknown universe in which she always gets attracted. She looked down with a shy smile and replied in a soft voice.
"Yes".

His eyes sparkled of happiness so did her. He hugged her tightly and she hugged him back wrapping her hands to body firmly. He smiled while she listened to his fastened heartbeat. Who knows for how long they stayed in that position, with his one hand wrapped protectively around her and the other on her hair claiming her as his and her soft figure totally feeling safe on his embrace.
_____________________________

In Maharaja Krishna Kumar's room:
The queen and king were waiting for their son to come back with his chosen partner. Yes, they weren't happy in the beginning because she isn't a princess and would never agree them if Avneet's kiss didn't bring Siddharth to life. 

Siddharth entered the room taking permission and the guards left. 

Queen- Where is that girl?
She was not pleased, after all Avneet is their maid but she is a mother...to a mother a son's happiness is the most precious things. 

King- Avneet?
She was hiding behind Siddharth...hearing them she came in front and bowed to them. 

Sid- She agreed father and mother. 
Queen- Why wouldn't she after all you are the prince.

King- I...
Queen- Anyways, I have agreed in their marriage, now if maharaj, you permit me, I would like to leave.
The king nodded and she left gazing at Avneet.

Avneet was looking down. She felt like a criminal. 

King- Daughter, I am sorry to you. 
Avu- No no maharaja...what are you saying... You have do..

King- I have heard from Piddi that you talk too much but now just let me speak. 
Siddharth chuckled and she was more embarrassed than ever.

King- Don't feel embarrassed. Did you know your father was my childhood best friend? I don't doubt on his upbringing. I didn't know you are his daughter few days ago. I have still judged you a lot Avneet...you have always proved your father right. He has no fault in your upbringing. I have said a lot of harsh words to you. I am sorry for than from the core of my heart. 

He paused looking at Avneet who looked so innocent and pure. He smiled.

King- I have no problem in this marriage anymore, not because you are my best friend's daughter, but you deserve to be the empress. I have seen the qualities in you. And about your mother, don't mind her. She acts rude but deep inside her heart she adores you a lot I have noticed that. Congratulations to you both.

Siddharth and Avneet moved forward and touched the feet of the king and he blessed them from his heart. 
Siddharth and Avneet smiled looking at each other.
_________________________
In Siddharth's room:

Sid- Finally happy now? They accepted us too now.
Avu(shy)- Hmm...

Sid- You look so cute while blushing. 
Avu(even more shy)- Stop it Rajkumar...

Sid- As you say. By the way...
He adjusted himself on the couch,

Sid- How did I heal? I mean father said, only my true love could heal me.
Her cheeks had a tint of red remembering her kiss on his forehead.

Sid- I heard it's you. But how did you heal me?

Avu- Well I...OH NO! Rajkumar, I  just realized Piddi is waiting for me because she was very eager when I told her you called me. We will meet soon. Let me take a leave. 

She thought she successfully changed the topic and turned around to leave but he was way too quicker to understand her next move. He smirked and held her by her wrist. She gasped when he pulled her and she landed on his lap. 

Avu- Rajkumar!!! Some one will come...Let me go...
He hushed her placing his finger on her lips.

Sid(huskily)- Show me how you healed me? 
She gulped seeing their closeness. She struggled to get up.

Sid- Are you doing this intentionally? Moving continuously on my lap...
Avu- NO! Ugh why no words get struck in your mouth!

He chuckled and she frowned.
Sid- You kissed me right? 
She looked down controlling her best to try not to blush. 

Sid- Let me return it to you. Also let me complete what I just gave a demo of before I left.
Her eyes widened remembering how he pecked her lips.

He leaned forward with his eyes which totally showed how much he loves and cares for her. She has waiting for this moment in her dreams a lot. And this was the reality. She closed her eyes.

He smiled and closed the distance between them as he slowly and softly pecked her lips and pulled her closer to a kiss. She held his neck and responded him.
No use of tongue, no lust...just the pure love...The kiss spoke how much they craved for each other. 

He broke the kiss and looked at her knowing it was getting difficult for her to catch her breathe. He smiled and kissed her forehead. 

Sid(softly)- You didn't say it back to me.
Avu- I love you too. 

He was shocked but happy at the same time as he didn't expect her to say it back without getting shy. But she proved him wrong when she pushed him and ran out of the room quickly.

Sid- She is still the same...(chuckle) My cute mate...
He laughed at her silly nature. He went to his balcony and looked at the brightest star.

Sid- Ashi, I confessed her. She loves me back. We are together now... Are you seeing us? 
He felt as if the star blinked.

Sid- Go rest in heaven. Don't spy us. I will not spare you if you see our personal scenes. 
He laughed remembering Ashi... 

Did she laugh too? Only she knows....but what is known to us is that she was the brightest among the other stars, because after the two souls, she was the most happiest. 
__________