CHAPTER 38

The next day Siddharth called Piddi.

Piddi- You called me your honour?
Sid- Piddi...May I...Oh yeah. Do you want some juice?

Piddi(in mind)- Something is fishy..
Piddi- No prince.

Sid- BTW you are looking so pretty today... I have also heard from Ammi that you are a really hard worker and intelligent.

Piddi- Out of my intelligence I can say that you want something from me.
Sid- um yeah....

Piddi- Spill it.
Sid(in mind)- Stop being nervous...

Sid- I want you to let Avneet work as my personal maid.
Piddi- Oh thats why all those buttering. My answer is straight. NO.

Sid- Please Piddi, I promise not to hurt her ever. I won't let Surbhi come in her surroundings and will never overload her. I will always take care of her.

Piddi-(in mind) If she works here she won't get accused of being fired from the palace.

She rolled her eyes.
Piddi- Dare you break one rule, You will see my worst side.
Sid- Even worse?

Piddi- What?
Sid- Nothing...

She gave a disgusted look.
Piddi- Fine! She will join here from tomorrow

Sid- Really! Thank you Piddi!!!!
He hugged her of excitement. She pushed him.

Piddi- Mind yourself! I am neither Ashi, nor Surbhi...not even Avneet.

Sid- I have another question for you.
Piddi- What?

Sid- Last day you told me that "If you really love her" and even today you included her name with my wife and to be finance. Why?

Piddi- I just remembered Ruksaar mam has called me.
Sid- She will not scold you if you get a little late... I promise.

Piddi- You know what I am very punctual.
Sid- Just answer my question or else I will tell Avneet that you have told me that she loves me.

Piddi- What! No! Prince prince....our dear handsome beautiful bright strong etc.etc prince please don't do this.
He smiled teasingly and in victory.

Sid- Just answer me then.

Piddi- Do you love her?
Sid- A question can't be an answer.

Piddi- I won't tell her I promise. You can trust me. 
He made a gesture of showing attitude.

Piddi- Rethink it, I am the closest to her so only I can help you. 
Sid- Well yeah. I do love her.

Piddi- Really!!!!!!
Sid- Don't tell her and you promised to help me.

Piddi- Then why are you cheating on her marrying Surbhi?
Sid- Piddi, I know that Avneet trusts you and I belief on her trust. I am forced.

Piddi- WHAT?
Sid- Don't shout. Yeah...she is playing a dirty game along with her father but the opponent is not a good choice for them. They dared to mess with me. I will expose them very soon.

Piddi- Avneet is so  lucky.
Sid- And just don't tell this to her okay? Avneet wants me to marry Surbhi...isn't it great?

Piddi- I thought only she is a dumb but you are a fool too.
Sid- I am the prince. Respect me.

Piddi- Okay. I end am going to break my promise.
Sid- I was kidding.

Piddi- Can't you see she is lying?
Sid- I can. Thats why I want to make her jealous and fall in love with me.

Piddi- Just do the first.
Sid- It means she likes me back!

Piddi- I think so but she is too stupid to realize it.
Sid- Thanks Piddi.

Piddi- No problem. Any help just call me.
Sid- Piddi....friends?

She smiled.
Piddi- Hmm....you are not a bad choice for my best friend. You are actually quite down to earth. Please don't change when you will become the king. The nation needs and friendly and understanding king.

He nodded.
Piddi- Friends! 
 ____________________________________________________________

After Surbhi heard Siddharth has appointed Avneet as his personal maid, she got more angry. She thought how to bring Avneet down for all the time but she couldn't apply most of her plans into action as she was always inside his room and Ruksaar had an eye on her.

One fine morning Avneet entered Siddharth's room but her eyes widened seeing him. He was wearing his dresses then and was standing there just with a lower. He noticed her presence due to the sound of her payel (a jewelry to wear in ankle. It makes sound when one walks )

He pretended not to notice her but as she was turning to leave he used his warm soft but a deep voice.

Sid- Stop!

She mentally cursed herself not for knocking the door but when the memory of him requesting her not to knock and just come in flashed in her mind she wasn't finding her fault.

Sid- You always knock the door...what happened today?
Avu- Y...you said not....not to knock ye-yesterday 

Her heartbeat increased when she heard his footsteps coming closer to her. He held her arms and turned her towards himself. She closed her eyes knowing his upper body is naked.

Sid- Why are you closing your eyes? 
He felt her deep breathe as he stated.

Sid- Look at me.
She slowly opened her eyes and found he was wearing the upper coat like fabric.

Sid- Did you expect something else?
Avu- NO....

Sid- So why were you closing your eyes? (huskily) I need to know that too.
Avu- Rajkumar I...I came here to...to give your morning juice...

He looked at her and felt like kissing her red blushy cheeks. He took the glass from her hand and kept it beside him.

Avu- I...I must t-take your l-leave.
But he held both her wrists before she could run away and took steps closer to her. She always felt nervous whenever they gets closer...she took back steps until she felt the wall behind her. 

She gulped in nervousness while he smirked seeing her condition. She shivered when he said...
"You look beautiful while blushing."

She pushed him hard and ran away from there. He smiled at her.

Sid- I know my choice is just the perfect.
___________________________________

Thank you guys for always waiting patiently for the new chapter and showering your love as soon as I post a new chapter...Are you guys liking the little turnings of the story?