CHAPTER 16

Skip to the next day

Avneet went to the kitchen on her usual time, working with what she was asked to.
But the thought of who was the prince's friend striked her.

Suddenly she heard some cough. She turned around and saw a person with moostage who looked familiar.

Sm1- Are you avneet?
Avneet stared at him for a few seconds and bursted out into laughter. She was trying her best to control but failed.

Avu(low voice but laughing)- I am sorry rajkumar but aap ne....

Yes. It's siddharth. who guessed?

Avu- what kind of a dressing style is this? I am so sorry (she was still chuckling)

Sid (in mind)- How does she recognize me every time? ugh so embarrassing! Oh wait! I can even use this situation.

Sid(fake cough)- AHEM! do you know what punishment you can get for laughing at the prince?
Avu(suppressed her laughter)- I am sorry.

Sid didn't say anything and just left the place.

Avu- Done! now along with this temporary job, my permanent job will also bid bye to me. Oh lord, why did I laugh? Ish! Now I will get fired. So now how will I gather money for my living and dad's mystery? Also no one will give me job if they knows I am fired. What to do now?

Suddenly she got an idea.

Avu- Maybe I can cook his favorite food....

She quickly begun doing her work and then decided to go to ruksaar to know the dish when....

CLIFFHANGER....
Comment down your thoughts before heading to the next chapter.