12. Clumsy pays off!

As the minutes passed, you began to realize you never made anything to eat for you and Cuphead! To say the least, you were starving. You turned, tapping Cuphead's shoulder only to start turning red. AGAIN!

     You turn to see Cuphead staring at you, slowly moving closer. He wasn't about to kiss you, but almost like a snuggling position. He seemed a little tired as well.. 'U-uh.. ' You shutter. 'OH I'M SORRY!!' Cuphead yells, tripping over his feet once more.

      You begin to stare at him, somewhat trying not to laugh. You're also trying not to scream.. But nobody needs to know. You shake your head, realizing he fell and try to lift him up.

      'It's fine doll, I got thi-' Cuphead states before sliding off his knee and.. hitting his head. Off.  'AHHH!! WHAT IN GOOD GOLLY-' You screamed, beginning to shake the table.. Until you tripped on your head too. 'HOLY SHI-'

       'DOLL IT'S OK, THIS HAPPENS SOMETIMES!' Cuphead said, with his headless body coming up to you to help and show you. You however, bumped your head again, due to backing away out of fear.

      Soon, Cuphead's head slowly hopped onto his body. He turned his head on; and pulled you on your feet, dusting and straightening your shirt. 'Sorry doll.. I, uh, shouldn't of done that.. ' Cuphead said, with his straw slowly lowering.

     'Oh no, no you're good! I shouldn't have freaked out- I'm sorry!' You stated, bowing your head down. 'Doll you're fine – it's my fault. ' Cuphead said, patting your shoulder. He thought of doing something, and was debating.. so he stuck with patting, and eventually rubbing your shoulder for a bit.

     'He raised your head with his finger, and slowly began to look into your eyes once more. You, almost stared at his mouth – Almost, luckily. He didn't see it either, but his stomach began to rumble. 'U-uh.. ' He said, looking down at his stomach and back at you.

   You slowly began to smile, and so did your stomach. 'I guess both our stomachs are yelling huh? ' You giggled. 'I guess so!' Cuphead exclaimed, playfully grinning at you. 'Do you have any food Y/N? I kinda need it to survive.' He stated jokingly.

     'Wow, no way! I need it to!' You joked, walking and playfully nudging him. 'Let's go to my heaven, the kitchen so we can live!' You said running back to the stairs down. 'Hey!!! You keep getting a head start!!' Cuphead whined.