16. Chilling with the bros!

As time passed, the more you wanted to stay with the brothers. You played Monopoly, Tag, and even Cuphead and Smash Bros! Mugman wasn't kidding when he said he knew a lot about economics...

     He won instantly, since Cuphead almost went into debt trying to buy everything. You were the only challenge, but in the end – he had the most money and land.

     Cuphead won in smash brothers though. . . He is really good! He switched the characters time to time, but his main player was surprisingly - Mario! He was good with him too.

     Tag was an even match, since everyone won one round. Though playing Cuphead . . . The brothers had no idea what to do! Which, led to you getting the farthest in progress.

      The most fun thing was the carnevil!! They had a bunch of roller coasters, candy, and toys!! 'Hey Doll! Look here!' Cuphead said, giving you a plush dog.

           Plus, there's no Devil here

     ' Here you go doll. ' Cuphead said, smiling slightly. 'THANK YOU!!!!' You squealed, hugging Cuphead tightly. 'Ooh~' Mugman teased, nudging his brother gently, only to receive an unknown glare from his brother.

     'Anyway. . . There's a Ferris Wheel over there, why don't we go...? ' Mugman shivered, changing the subject, but you were already running to the arcade with plush prizes.

    'Wait for us!! ' Cuphead yelled, dragging Mugman with him. 'Y/N. . . PLEASE let us know where you're... Going...'

                        'Mugs... '

     ' Y/N's gone again, aren't they? '

     'Hehe, yeah. Kinda like how I roll.'

                         ' I like it. '

        'More like you like Y/N, Cups. '

               Excuse me, WHAT?! '

   You soon turn around, jumping up and down - to show Cuphead a big Mario plushie. 'CUPHEAD, LOOK!! IT'S MARIO!! HE'S SO FLOOFYYYYY!! ' You clapped, jumping up and down. 'Big red guy!' You say, soon to look at Mugman - showing him as well.

            'That's very nice Y/–'

                'CAN I SEE IT??? '

     Mugman said, with Cuphead existing behind. 'Oh brother. . . ' Mugman sighed, lightly facepalming himself. 'You two are hyper, to say the least. '

     'It's Mario Mugsy! Y/N got Mario!! A big Mario!! We need to eat pizza!! ' Cuphead exclaimed, running towards a stand. 'His love language is gifts, to let you know in advance. ' Mugman said, gently winking and nudging your shoulder – running after Cuphead.

      ' Wha– Hey!! Wait for me, and explain the context!! ' You yelled, running with your new, red plumber in your arms after the two brothers. 'You'll find out soon if I had to guess Y/N!' Mugman shouted, grabbing you to run towards his brother.

     'Pizza anyone~? ' Cuphead smirked, winking at you. 'Thank you Cuphead,
But what flavor is it? ' Mugman huffed, staring at his brother. 'Uh. . . Cheese...? I didn't know what pizza Y/N liked so–'

    'I mean, what you BOTH were in the mood for. ' Cuphead coughed, handing the pizza to Mugman. 'Sure. . . ' Mugman stated, rolling his eyes. 'Thanks Cuphead! ' You said smiling, a bit confused. ' No problem. ' He smiled, moving a bit closer to you.

                      'Smoot–'

'Mugsy, don't. For brothers sake. Don't.'

     'What? Did he do something wrong Cuphead?' You asked, turning to him. 'Uh... Nah. Just a brother thing. Ya know? ' Cuphead replied, somewhat staring at Mugman. 'Don't worry about it Y/N, I'm good! ' Mugman said, looking at the red cup.

       'Ok then... ' You said, speeding up. 'Ooh! A table! Maybe we could sit over there?'

      'That's a good idea! ' Both brothers said in unison, soon running to catch up to you. 'Let's eat some pizza!! ' Cuphead exclaimed, sitting down and opening the box with Mugman and you.

      Everyone instantly ate the delicious pizza — conversing all during the day, enjoying the time you were having together. Before you even knew it, morning turned into afternoon . . . Enjoying all the food and games at your fingertips! It felt so great! It felt good with the two around your side.

           Including a special cup.

   Everyone has to go eventually, sadly.
'Sorry Y/N, but Elder Kettle wants us back. Right Cup? ' Mugman asked, turning towards Cuphead. 'He wants us back? But it's fun spending time with Y/N! ' He replied, pouting.

    'It is fun! Though you probably should go back. He's waiting after all. ' You said, looking at Cuphead with a sad glint in your eyes. 'I– Fine... Let's go.. ' Cuphead said, walking with Mugman, upset. 'We can always visit Y/N, Cup. . .' Mugman reassured– waving at you.

      'Bye Y/N! ' Mugman said, waving. 'Bye Mugman! Bye Cuphe– HHFJJGJ–' Only noises could come from the impact of Cuphead holding you very tightly by the waist, lifting you practically. ' Y/N's coming with us Mugs. ' Cuphead said sternly, lifting you, walking in the direction of the brother's home.

            ' CUPHEAD WHA–? NO– '

                 ' Yes Mugsy. Yes. '