Chapter 15- Fleeting

Big spoopy monster man. Also this is the chapter where he'll say some shit in French, imma be using google so it wont be perfect whatsoever.

"Shit... what... happened?" I groaned.

"I don't know, I'm just watching the show." Fleetway said trying to be funny.

"Go kill yourself." I said, half awake.

"Nah. How bout' we start this chapter actually now." 

"Yeah sure."

The place I woke up in was made of brimstone and granite. The buildings in front of me were just brimstone, no light whatsoever. The air was the scent of extinguished flames, a scent that I'm far too fond of. The constant feeling of being watched was new, something that I'd needed for the longest time, everyone just glosses over me like I'm a side character, but the feeling of admiration was nowhere to be found. Just disappointment.

Unintelligible whispers were the only sound I heard. If I was stuck here forever, I'd be going insane. Legion knew what I was thinking. He knew that I wanted to kill him. But he knows that if he keeps me here, I'll become a puppet. (ayo fnaf reference?) 

No need to worry though. He'll never keep me here. I can do it. A smile began to form as everything began to turn monochrome. The only colour left was the red mist polluting the air. As I tried to figure out a plan Fleetway talked.

"So, what are we going to do man?" He asked.

"I don't know if I'm being honest." I said.

"He is the one that killed your parents, so I think you should get a plan and quick." Fleetway advised.

"Wow, you're actually being helpful for once." I said surprised.

"Yeah, well, if you die, we both do, and millions of others with us." He said, sounding a bit worried.

"s0rrY, @m ! !nt3rRup!iNg $0m3thIng?" A monotone voice asked.

I turned to see that thing again. I knew what I was doing now. I prepared myself, getting ready. I knew what this thing wants. 

"TU N'ES PAS DIEU JE VAIS PRENDRE TA VIE POUR MES PARENTS TU N'ES RIEN VA TE FAIRE MERRE ! VOUS NE SAVEZ PAS CE QUE VOUS AVEZ FAIT ! SI QUELQU'UN VOUS A AIME ALORS PEUT-ÊTRE QUE VOUS COMPRENDREZ, MAIS JE SUIS ICI POUR VOUS TUER. RIEN D'AUTRE. VOUS PÉRIREZ POUR CE QUE VOUS AVEZ FAIT." I yelled. Trying to compose myself.

"wH@t?" The thing questioned.

"JE VAIS. TUER. TU." I screamed, trying to make it more clear for it.

"w311, iF 0n(y i C0uId UnD3rs!@nd y0u." Legion laughed.

"JE VAIS VOUS FAIRE COMPRENDRE, MAIS JE NE VOUS DIRAIS PAS CE QUE JE FAIS, VOUS DEVREZ JUSTE LE COMPRENDRE EN COURS DE VOIE." I warned.

"!'11 b3 b@ck. @Nd !'11 b3 kI11inG y0u." It said, crawling away like a spider.

"Fucking cunt... doesn't even understand French." I said under my breath.

I turned around, leaving the building. I started to worry, how do I get out of here exactly? Just a fleeting moment could lead to my death. Just all that I need to do is kill that thing, right? 

I

 A

  M

   G

    O

     D

A sharp pain rose in my chest, I gripped onto the part that hurt, and I could feel blood, my hand was red, I looked down, my clothes began to become red. I lifted my shirt to see what it was, an x, on my chest, blood was everywhere, I could only assume it was that thing.

I ran to the nearest building, trying to put pressure on the wound. I sat on the steps of a building. In a quick motion I took off my coat, trying to rip off one of the arms. Once I did I lifted up my shirt and tied the fabric onto the wound, trying my best to decrease blood loss. 

"You should be more careful next time." Fleetway said, clearly bored.

"Shut... the fuck... up." I said, tired of his bullshit.

I could feel myself start to lose consciousness, I began to walk up the stairs, I looked out the window, pressing my hand against the glass, staring at the endless city. I believe this is the end. I wish I could spend my finale moments with someone else, someone that isn't myself. And Legion. 

UH OH! LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER FATAL ERROR HAS OCCURED! 

Yeah hi, I'm tired, I'm surprised I got two out in a week but after this next chapter I wont be posting for awhile, because I need to work on my other book. Anyways, see you next time.