Chapter 17- Fatality

Fuck... even though I used those gems it still hurt like hell. What happened? The streets are completely empty. But why should I care? I need something to cover my fucking wounds. Shit. How much blood did I lose, and I still stand. I don't even feel anything. 

God, I need to stop contemplating everything and get on with this shit. 

The empty streets of Sydney were certainly a strange sight to see. Usually this place is packed with tourists and the citizens. I felt out of place. But not to worry. I know what to do. 

The door to the pharmacy swung open as I ran into it. Finally being able to cover these wounds properly. I wandered around the stores until I found the bandages. I began to cover the deep cuts. There was still fresh blood. Like I had just gotten it. 

I felt better once the cuts were covered. Hoping that they wont be infected I kicked the door open, nearly making it come off of its hinges. The rain hit my face hard. Or it was hail. Probably hail. Definitely hail. 

Radio static began to start buzzing. Then the hail suddenly stopped. The hell was that? 

"DID YOU THINK WE WERE DONE?" A loud voice screamed.

"Who the fuck are you bitch!?" I yelled.

"SHUT UP BITCH BOY, I AM GOD." The voice mocked.

"Oh, it's you." I realised.

"YEAH BITCH. I'M BACK, but still dead, BUT I SAID I'LL TORMENT YOU EVEN PAST DEATH BITCH." Legion exclaimed.

"Shut up." I said.

"AND THEN MAYBE I'LL DESTROY THE WORLD." It said for no reason.

"Shut up!" I said, agitated.

"OH AND MAYBE I'LL DESTROY THE UNIVERSE BIT-

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU BITCH!" I ordered.

The demon thing or something I still don't know what it is began to go back to hell or something. Sticking its middle finger up at me as it left. What a bitch.

I turned back around and started to walk in the direction of the hotel. I put my hand on my wounded shoulder, it started to hurt.  I decided to just ignore it and continue on.  The grey clouds began to form yet again. This time I ran to get some shelter in a parking lot. There was no cars at all. Strange.

I realised that this is the hotel we stayed at. Walking to the elevator I couldn't break the feeling of dread. Maybe it really was right. But who cares what some burnt fucking noodle limb bitch has to say. He probably has Alzheimer's or some shit. I shouldn't say that honestly.

I clicked on my floor and waited. I hummed a tune waiting to get up to the floor.  Eventually the elevators doors opened. The long hallway had blood all over the walls. Well that's troubling. I put the key into the door and it wouldn't budge. 

Tried again, still no. Again? Still not working. Well instead of a normal way I'm going to do it my way. Because I'm Australia! What'd you expect? I kicked the door down. It came right off of its hinges, easy. I then realised how FUCKING far that thing went. It was like 3 metres in front of me! Or for my American readers, 1 and 0.596 fridges. Don't fact check me on that.

I walked in and past the door on the ground. Also the corpses of my friends. Wait. 

Oh sorry! My bad! I forgot to clean up these bodies! BITCH.

Why are you like this? I'm not even mad or sad, just, CLEAN UP YOU DUMBASS.

What? Are you a fucking psychopath!? YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS DEAD.