Introduction

Here we go again...

You love Andy? Then you're getting more Andy, and a story that I've been debating for months to write as other people had put me off with their thoughts. But I don't care - I'm not keeping this one from you and I hope that you will enjoy what I've got to give.

So to sum it up?

Say hello to Dark!AndyBarber - because that's what this will be.

You're probably wondering why this story has a proper introduction as opposed to the usual 'Coming Soon' that I usually do. I wanted to change things up a little, as I feel like I'm slowly evolving more as a writer, and you may have noticed that in my covers lately.

Anyway, here's the synopsis:

As soon as Felicity Sheridan walked into Andrew Barber's office, he had already made up his mind to hire her. Being at the helm of the largest and most successful law firm in the state, Andy is a man who gets what he wants.

And his new assistant is just that. Even if she doesn't want him...

For Fliss, Andy's growing infatuation with her makes her all the more intrigued by her boss, who keeps himself guarded, even from those closest to him.

But why?

The more they begin to connect, the more Fliss is determined to crack through the hard exterior - but in doing so? She is about unveil some shocking secrets - ones that may change her opinion of the man she has fallen for...

Now onto the tags and warnings for this one, because sometimes people fail to read them in the synopsis that I put out anyway, so they're here. If I need to add any then I'll simply update it here, but for the moment these are what we will have:

- Age Gap Romance ❤️

- Slow burn (they make for the best kind of stories) 🔥

- Explicit Language

- Talks of Murder

- Talks of Suicide

- SMUT (well there will be once we get to it 😏) 🌶🌶

- Possible breeding kink

- Bondage 👄

- Choking 🫦

- Andy being a bit of a stalker but not in a bad way 😂

That's pretty much it - I really hope you enjoy the story just as much as I have writing it!

Updates will be made as when as this is probably going to be a long one ;)

Gee 💕