-24-

The sound of 'White Lies' from the Bluetooth connected to Andy's phone was the only thing playing as he and Fliss drove along on a Friday evening after work, getting away from town for a weekend just as he'd promised.

They were currently on their way to Steamboat Springs, both making the pact to try and learn to ski by the time the weekend was out - although they doubted they'd get that far. The lodge they were staying in was on the resort and so there were lots of other things to do besides hit the slopes.

Andy looked down, feeling Fliss's hand on his leg before she gave it a slight squeeze. Taking it in his own, he kissed her knuckles, whilst keeping his eyes on the road ahead. "Not long now". He noted with a nod to the navigational system.

She glanced over and smiled at him before turning back to look ahead. "When was the last time that you had a real holiday?"

"A good few years". He admitted.

"Too busy?"

He didn't look at her. "Always".

"I feel privileged then that you chose to spend a weekend away with me".

He chuckled. "Because you're worth spending a weekend away with. Not just this, every weekend".

"Don't take this as me invading your privacy but...did you and your wife ever get the chance to do anything like this?"

He pushed, clearly contemplating whether to answering before he did. "No...we had holidays sure, but spontaneous weekends? Not entirely - plus with my old job I couldn't afford to go running off here and there, neither could she".

"Ok...thank you".

"For what?"

"I know you're still dealing with whatever. But thank you for answering. Like I said, I just wanted to know whether you'd been anywhere else other than Boston or Colorado". She laughed lightly.

He chuckled. "Is this your way of telling me that I need to get out more Flissy?"

"I know you're more of a home bird so to speak, so no - what about when you were a kid? I know you told me your dad wasn't around but before that? You ever had any family holidays?"

He shook his head. "Unfortunately my family wasn't as close as yours might be - even when it was me and mom we could never afford to go anywhere other than the places we moved around to". He shrugged.

"I wouldn't say my family are close". She began. No. Not after keeping Julia from her for all those years. "Just that my mom is overprotective- I can see why though even if it does get too much sometimes".

"And why's that?".

Fliss smirked. "Let's face it, if I'd have told her about this weekend? She'd be expressing her concerns that you'd murder me and hide me somewhere". She now chuckled. "I know, not something to laugh at but she'd be there with her binoculars tracking our every move".

Andy's mouth twitched as he smiled. "Hey, all moms worry - if that were me and a daughter of mine was going away for the weekend with a guy I'd never met? Well then I'd be following her every step of the way".

"Would you like kids one day?" She now asked and then shook her head. "Sorry, that was blunt of me, please don't think I'm rushing ahead".

He was quiet for a moment until he answered, even then his voice was small. "Kids? No. I'm not father material".

An hour later they had arrived and settled into the chalet that was theirs for the weekend, the mountains and ski slopes surrounding them. "I know it's cold but I had to come out here to see it all". Fliss grinned as Andy came up behind her and kissed her neck.

"Well then guess I gotta warm you up". He murmured, guiding her back inside and closing the door so as not to let the room get any colder.

"Andy". She breathed as he kissed her more while they stripped down to nothing.

"Bed". Was all he said.

She didn't need telling twice, getting into the bed as Andy pulled her hips up, entering her hard from behind with a small but satisfied grunt as she cried out, feeling herself stretch around him.

Her hands kept a firm grasp on the sheets as he began to slam into her over and over, fingers digging into her hips.

Already he was imaging just how pretty she'd look, round and full with his child. A thought that made his pace quicken, eager to fill her with every drop of him.

She tightened around him and began to cum, shaking with a small cry as she felt her juices coat his cock as well as her leg.

"Fuck, you're so tight for me right now sweetheart", he told her as he fucked her through her orgasm before shooting hot ropes into her, filling her until he spilled out, his own release mixing with her own as it began to seep out of her.

He slowly withdrew from her, now pulling her up to kneel against him, hands sliding around from behind her to toy with her nipples as well as her breasts.

"It's always so intense". She panted while his lips kissed her shoulder.

For a moment she'd forgotten everything and everyone.

Apart from him.

It was just them two. No one else.

His hand slowly teased up and down her until it rested on her neck, gently squeezing it slightly.
Immediately she froze and he must've felt her tense up as he now took it away. All the while the only image she had was from how Julia must've felt as the life drained from her.

Now that? That was what scared her. Not him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Everything's still new, still learning what you like and what you don't".

She now turned to him and pulled him down on lot her, giving him a kiss. "It's ok. I had a bad experience with that once - I know you didn't mean to".

He frowned, "really? Were you ok?".

Better make something up Fliss. You can't tell him about Julia, or the fact that you've visited his father.

"Yeah, ex boyfriend tried it once but squeezed a bit too tight - it scared me, but honestly I'm fine".

Andy kissed her deeply. "Felicity. I would never ever hurt you, physically or emotionally. You know I care about you too much".

"How much?"

His lips brushed against hers before he told her the words she thought that she wouldn't have heard yet. "Enough to know that I think I'm falling more and more in love with you".