-12-

His lips trailed over her neck, right down to her breasts where teeth began to graze her nipples, teasing her. His hands kept her body firmly pressed against his while their hips rolled in rhythm with one another.

Fliss's nails dug into his back as they picked up the pace, his cock slamming hard into her. Feeling herself tighten more with every thrust she came hard over him, his cock beginning to swell until he began to fill her, fucking her through the aftershocks. Both of them sealed their encounter with an eager kiss.

"Such a good girl for me, that pretty little pussy of yours taking all of my cock and draining it for all it's worth". He uttered his praise for her, teeth nibbling along her bottom lip.

"Only for you Mr Barber". Fliss breathed out, closing her eyes and enjoying his mouth savouring every part of her.

"You're right - you're only for me..."

Felicity sat bolt upright and looked around the darkened room. The only light coming in through the thinned gaps in the blinds being that of the streetlight that was outside.

She leant over, squinting a little as the light of her phone hit her eyes to check the time.

5am.

It had been so real

So very real...

"Fuck" she managed to catch her breath and calm herself.

She wasn't in the office fucking her boss on floor after working hours. She was here, in her own room.

She was fine...

Just her.

Lying back, Fliss wondered just why she'd dreamt what she had, and why she had not wanted it to end? This was the first dream she'd had about Andy Barber, and she knew that it wouldn't be the last.

Slowly, her hand trailed down between her legs, pushing her panties to one side and allowing her fingers to now circle over her clit as she thought of him.

His lips trailing her over skin.

His teeth leaving gentle nips across her breasts, her thighs, everywhere.

Her hips began to move against her hand as her fingers started to dip in and out of her, legs parting themselves a little wider.

"Go on sweetheart, think of me when you cum" his voice taunted in her mind. "Show me what a good girl you are using those fingers.".

Her hand sped up a little more, the familiar feeling of pleasure beginning to increase. "Think of me Flissy, think about that swollen pussy of yours fucking my fingers and making a damn mess".

She finally clenched around her fingers and began to cum, releasing all that she had built up within her with a small moan now escaping her lips.

As she came down from the euphoric wave that had washed over her, Andy's voice remained in her mind, now laughing his satisfaction at her.

"You naughty, naughty girl".

**

With Steph probably shacked up in bed with another date for the weekend, Fliss decided to head to the store to grab some bits for another wild Saturday night by herself.

A bottle of wine?

Sure why not?

She put it into her cart and grabbed some things she'd need to accompany the dinner that she hadn't quite yet decided on.

As Fliss rounded the corner she stopped on seeing the familiar form standing in the aisle, specifically grabbing a can of tinned tomatoes and putting it into the basket that was hanging from the crook of one strong arm.