-18-

Andy had woken early, one arm draped delicately over Felicity's naked form. Her back was facing him, the top half of her body exposed whilst the sheets covered the rest of her from just below her hips. 

He glanced at the time on his phone and realised that he'd only drifted off just four hours prior - majority of the night devoting himself to giving her the utmost pleasure. He couldn't even count the number of times he'd made her cum. But it had been many. 

She had stamina, he'd give her that. 

Leaning over her, he kissed her shoulder, Fliss now stirring slightly and rolling over to face him, body pressing against his. "How long you been awake?" She asked sleepily. 

"Few minutes" Lips met hers. "I gotta head back soon though".

She groaned. "It's a Saturday..."

"And unfortunately, I have a business to run still. Work doesn't stop for me really". He smiled down at her and then got up. 

Fliss watched him, his naked and toned form laid bare to her once more. 

His arms were her favourite. 

Strong. Safe. Choke worthy...

"Andy" she said, causing him to turn and smirk. "Can't you just stay a few more hours?" 

This woman had a hold on him and had done since he'd first laid eyes on her. He wanted to say no, and he really should have but instead he nodded and got back into bed, pulling her into his arms. 
It had been a long time since he'd had this. Someone to wake next to, to hold to pleasure. Even back then he'd not really had it as such. He and his wife had led such busy lives that their sex life had dwindled. Probably another factor that contributed to their downfall if he was honest. Towards the end it had been like looking at a stranger. 

Now as he laid with Fliss, she felt more familiar than his wife ever had done in the whole near 17 years of marriage he'd endured. 

17...

and for what? 

Fuck all. 

He'd already sworn to himself that he'd never do it again. Something that he was now reconsidering after Fliss had now seemingly turned a grey world into colour. 

After a few hours of lying together, drinking coffee and watching some awful Saturday morning tv, he really did need to get up and go. "I wish we could stay like this all day" Fliss said a little sad that he needed to leave. 

"Tell you what, how about I take you for lunch tomorrow?" He suggested. 

"Andy, you don't need to take me out anywhere. I just like being with you". 

"Which is why I wanna take you out" He smirked and kissed her. "Or am I not allowed to?" 

She smirked. "I'm not worth wasting your money on. I'm just happy with a lazy Sunday spent doing nothing". She kissed him again. "I think after last night I won't be able to walk properly for the next day or so". 

"Walking is overrated". He smirked. "How about I pick you up and we'll spend the day at my place then?" 

Fliss nodded. "I'd like that". 

Seeing him out, Fliss slid down the door after she'd said goodbye and closed it. "Holy mother..." she muttered, getting to her feet and going to take a well-earned shower. If Steph ever found out about this development, then she would never hear the end of it. 

**

Her mobile rang sometime that afternoon and Fliss saw the caller id. Answering as she knew that if she didn't then she'd have a talking down. "Hey Mom". 

"Hello sweetie, just checking in to see how it's going?" Diane Sheridan's voice came down the line. "I tried calling last night but you didn't answer". 

"Long day" She replied. "I had an early night". 

Well, she wasn't really lying.

"You told me last week that you would have some news by this one? What is it?" She now asked, sounding a little concerned. "You're not ill are you? Or pregnant?" 

"God no!" Fliss laughed, "honestly mom I'm ok - I wanted to be sure before I told you, but I passed my probation at my new job I started some weeks back. I didn't want to jinx things, so I thought I'd tell you once it all became official". 

Diane's voice now lit up, "Oh that's great sweetie! Where are you working? What are doing? Hopefully not in another damn grocery store..." 

"No, no". Fliss laughed at her mother's disgust over her old job. She could be a little high maintenance sometimes. "I'm now a personal assistant, working at a law firm. Barber's? It's probably the biggest one in town..." 

Her mother was silent for a moment and then spoke. "Barber?" 

The tone in her voice had now changed, and Felicity couldn't quite put her finger on why. 

"Yeah...why? Have you heard of it?" 

"The name? Yeah..." then she laughed, her tone going back to normal, or at least trying to. "Could've been someone with the same name that I knew some years back, you know all these surnames, bound to get your wires crossed". 

Fliss could tell there was no confidence in her tone at this, however she carried on anyway. "But yeah, my boss, he's been so nice to me, really sweet - like he just gave me a chance when other people would've turned me away". 

"He sounds...nice..." Again, no confidence. "Anyway, I'm glad you're settled and like your new job - I need to go get something outta the freezer for lunch tomorrow, call you at the end of week".

Before Fliss even had the chance to say goodbye, her mother had already hung up. 

She looked at the phone and then frowned, with a shake of her head. "Weird". Fliss muttered and then got back into watching her TV programme. 

All the while she still couldn't shake the feeling of her mother's reaction in the back of her mind, how her voice had subsequently changed on hearing just who she was working for. 

Her mind now turned to the text that appeared on her screen from Andy. 

Pick you up at midday tomorrow?

Immediately all was forgotten as her heart swelled, and she messaged him back. 

Make it 11. I wanna make the most of our Sunday 😈