-25-

The weekend away had been just what both Andy and Felicity had both needed - even if the majority of it was spent either on top of or under one another.

Even now as Fliss had lowered herself onto Andy's mouth, her head spun with ecstasy as his tongue drove into her, mouth eating away between her legs to devour her.

Hands grasped tightly at the headboard, so her knuckles were white, hips moving against his face while she gently fucked it, allowing him to suck what felt like her very soul from her body, teeth gently nibbling at her folds.

She came quickly over him, his beard drenched in her.

He didn't care. It only made him all the more eager to flip her under him and fuck her into the mattress hard and fast, just how she loved it. Her legs clamped around his waist so as he could reach her deeper, cock slamming against her cervix until finally he seeped into her, staying inside of her after for a few minutes or so to ensure that all he had to give her was kept within her.

"We should really get up before we find that we've wasted a day" She said as she lay against him soon after.

Andy checked the time on his phone. "Whoops". Then showing her the time.

"Fuuuuuck" She groaned out with a little laughter.

"Again? Haven't you had enough today?" He smirked as she grinned at him.

"Not like that. Perhaps we should actually get up and make the most of the evening?"

"Come on, get dressed, I'm taking you out to dinner". He told her, leaning over and giving her a kiss before getting out of bed and heading into the en-suite.

Fliss watched him go.

He had a great ass amongst other things that he possessed. 

Grabbing her towel, she followed and joined him in the shower, both of them teasing one another and then getting dressed to go to dinner.

Andy noted how beautiful Fliss looked in candlelight as they sat there later on that evening. He refilled her glass on seeing it was almost empty.

She'd had time to contemplate what Andy had admitted to her the other evening.

He loved her.

He was still falling in love with her.

It was the first time he'd told her, but she already had known. She'd fallen hard for him, admitted to his father that she had despite everything.

And even though she knew she should be wary? She wasn't.

He'd made it perfectly clear that he'd never hurt her - and she knew that he was telling the truth.

"About what you said in bed the night we arrived..." she began.

"Fliss". He stopped her, "if I freaked you out then..."

"You didn't...it's just that I've realised that I never said it back, and I don't want you to think that I don't feel the same, coz I do". She now smiled, feeling somewhat better for actually admitting it to him, and herself. "I do love you".

He took her hand from across the table and squeezed it.

She grinned. "So...where do we go from here?"

"Well, first we're getting the bill, then we're heading back to bed and after we get home tomorrow? I want is to start taking things a little more seriously if you're ready for that?"

Fliss nodded. "I'm ready if you're ready. I just...I'd like us to get to know one another more. I want to know you more, and maybe in time once you've come to terms with whatever you told me that you were, then I hope that you'll be able to talk about it more easily with me".

He said nothing but nodded. "Yeah...I hope so too".

**

"And where have you been?" Steph demanded when Fliss made it home the next day. "No text or call to tell me you were running off somewhere?"

"I was at my parents". Fliss lied.

"Bullshit, I saw you getting out a guy's car - oh my god are you seeing someone?"

Pursing her lips she nodded a little guiltily. "I kinda have been for some time, but we've only just really discussed about getting a little more serious".

"Well! Tell me more! I'm grabbing the wine!" Steph became excited and quickly went to pour them a drink each, then returning to the sofa and flopping down to listen to everything.

Once they were sat, Fliss looked at her. "I'm seeing Andy".

"Andy? As in 'hot boss' Andy?" Steph dropped, "oh my gooooood, did you actually listen to me for once and wear the slutty office dress we brought?"

"No, but anyway he erm...he told me he loved me while we were away this weekend".

"Woah! That guy is hooked!"  Steph laughed, "good on you girl! So what happens now?"

Fliss sipped her wine. "Well, we're going to start taking things a little more serious. He may stay here but I think I may be staying at his most of the time".

Steph waved this off, "well you certainly look freshly fucked. Is he good in bed? He must be!"

"Very good...honestly I used to be so shy about some of the stuff we do but he's brought out my confidence a little more because of it".

"I'm glad, and he treats you well?"

"Yeah..." Fliss paused.

"Oh no, I can sense a but..."

She waved it off. "It's nothing, it's just that something happened with his wife and he's still trying to deal with it. I think it's the way she may have left him before they divorced but I can't really make assumptions".

"And he won't tell you?"

"No, he goes silent every time I try to see whether I can get him to open up about it".

She couldn't tell Steph about the whole thing with Julia. She knew her friend would tell her to end everything immediately.

Steph simply shrugged. "Give him time. It must be bad if he can't quite bring himself to talk about it yet - best not press it either. He'll tell you when he's ready".

Fliss knew that her friend was right, but still something didn't feel quite right about it all. Maybe if she spent more time at Andy's then she would be able to uncover more, but she'd need to be tactful about it.

Unfortunately, as the saying went, curiosity killed the cat...

But would it really kill her?