-15-

Andy sat and adjusted himself as Fliss leant over his desk to pass him his coffee, her blouse being low cut, but not too much to be noticed by anyone else other than himself.

His eyes went up to hers and she met him with a rather playful gaze. Her lips plump and coated in a slick of crimson that he'd watched her apply at her desk earlier with the utmost precision.

The same crimson that needed to be left marked around his cock if she was going to continue to taunt him like this.

Since their little encounter at the weekend, Felicity had upped her game when it came to teasing. Sure, her hand had been gently massaging his balls through his pants after he'd finished satisfying her, but he'd stopped her, seeing her pout a little at not being able to tease him like he had with her.

And this?

Well it was payback for that. Andy was sure of it.

Peeking out slightly through her blouse was a royal blue lace bra, and boy did he want nothing but to rip apart that damn material so he could appreciate in all its glory.

Unfortunately for him there was a zoom meeting that was about to start, however there was always the art of staring at her through his window as she worked, delicate little hands tapping away at her keyboard. He'd studied her hard (even harder if he counted finger fucking her on his sofa), noting how sometimes she'd wrinkle her nose in concentration, how she'd wrap her hair around her pen whilst waiting for something to send or be processed. It was little things, but he noticed them.

Sometimes Andy was sure that out of the corner of his eye, he'd see her glance up briefly to look through his office window at him and then back down before being caught.

One day he might just look when she was.

He'd even thought about just how much weight could be put onto his desk. The thought of her sat with legs parted as his mouth sucked the life from her in between them, as well as being bent over it while he claimed her ass as his own. It was all too tempting, but he knew that he couldn't.

Not yet at least.

She was already halfway to being his, and as much as he was cursing for not fucking her into his sofa, he knew that once he was inside her, that it would be worth it.

Felicity Sheridan would then be his to possess in every way more so than she was doing now.

Heart, body and soul.

**

"So what did you get up to this weekend? Steph asked that evening as she came home from spending the weekend out with some random guy.

"Not much" Fliss lied, not about to confess about how she'd had dinner with her boss and almost slept with him.

She had been all but ready to get on her knees, but he'd stopped her. It was understandable that if they were going to be venturing into something then they'd need to take it steady. Andy was probably dubious considering he'd been married before, but for Fliss? She'd only really had a boyfriend in high school and a few dates here and there, but nothing that made her like this...

So, to tempt him, she'd devised a plan that would ensure that by the end of the week, Andy Barber would be doing more than just fingering her on the sofa.

Payback for what he'd done to her before leaving her wanting more.

And he knew it.

The changes would need to be subtle enough for him to notice, but not enough to attract anymore unwanted attention from other men in the office. She'd had some looks, and one had tried his best to flirt, but she was too focused on doing a good job and keeping it, rather than flirting back with a guy who wasn't her type.

Andy was her type.

She preferred older men as opposed to ones her age.

Andy clearly had more experience.

He was caring. Gentle.

He held everything in a man that she wanted, and as much as she had tried to hold off his gestures to her, she wanted him...

Steph now flopped onto the sofa next to her. "Well, I'm kinda meeting up with Kevin again this Friday, you don't mind do you? We're planning on just shacking up in a hotel for the weekend and..."

"It's fine" Fliss replied, "so you're getting serious eh?"

Her friend now went a light shade of pink. "Yeah...it's erm, going really well actually". She grinned, "he's been the only one I've been seeing, which says a lot!"

"Wow. You are in love!" Fliss laughed and sipped her soda.

"Guess I am, but I just feel bad ditching you on the weekends..."

"Honestly Steph, I'm a big girl - I can survive". She now assured her friend.

Steph now looked at her with a grin. "So how's hot boss? Still unmarried?"

"Still working me hard" Fliss told her innocently. "But I've pretty much passed my probation as he hinted it last week".

He'd done more than hint it.

"You go girl! See? Told you less is more when it comes to work outfits". Steph laughed and now saw her friend's face. "I'm joking! I know you're not a boss fucker".

Unfortunately her friend didn't realise just how wrong she now was. "Oh, Gimmie ten minutes, or maybe an hour - Kevin's calling". Steph said jumping up and answering her phone before Fliss could even reply.

Once Steph had gone into her room, Fliss glanced to her phone on the coffee table and grabbed it, now pondering on whether she was doing the right thing.

It was just a chance she needed to take, and now she typed her message to Andy. The pair had swapped numbers after he'd dropped her home, as well as sharing a parting kiss. She hadn't had the balls to text him for the rest of the weekend though. Gritting her teeth, she pressed 'send'.

My roommate is out for the weekend, are you doing anything Friday night? I thought I'd return the favour and cook - no finger chopping this time.

No but there would be finger action no doubt - and more if she kept on teasing him for the rest of the week.

His message came back about ten minutes later, Fliss now remembering to exhale as she saw his answer that would ultimately seal weekend plans for them both.

What time? I'll bring the wine.