-14-

Andy knew he needed to do this right. It was progress that Felicity actually wanted him to kiss her and, if he was honest, he could've plucked her from the sofa and taken her upstairs to tie her to his bed for the rest of the night, but he knew he couldn't.

He had to do this right.

She deserved to be treated like a princess and worshipped like a goddess.

Coming over to her, he pulled her up into his arms and kissed her hungrily, her arms snaking around the back of his neck, nails gently scratching along his skin while his own kept her pinned to him around her slim waistline.

He felt one of her hands slide up the back of his head and through his hair, giving it a gentle tug, and now knew he needed to pull away. "Will that satisfy for now? At least until after dinner?" He smirked.

She looked up at him and smiled with a small nod. "I think so..."

"I want to do this right Fliss; you deserve that much and more".

Her cheeks flushed. Any other man would've got her into bed and probably wouldn't have been as caring, but Andy genuinely seemed to care. Considering he'd replaced her scarf she should've known that earlier. That and he'd taken a chance and hired her. He still could be guarded, especially earlier when they spoke and if they were to start something - which right now seemed more than likely - she wanted to know everything. Ok perhaps not about the ex-wife but for the most part everything else.
He was older than her, that much was obvious, but she didn't care. He seemed like he needed someone.

She wanted that someone to be her.

"I know...I suppose we'd best check on dinner" She smirked.

"If it's ruined then I hope you like Thai takeout, because that's the alternative". He chuckled as they returned to the kitchen, the dinner still cooking away nicely. "Well, the spaghetti's boiled over but I have more". He shrugged and took the saucepan to throw away the ruined food and restart it".

"I think I'll stay away from the knife" Fliss said, glancing to the offending object and the half-sliced mushrooms.

Andy shrugged, "I'm sure we can survive without the remaining mushrooms". He told her, taking the ones she'd chopped and throwing them into the pan before stirring them in.

**

They'd drank their way through the wine over dinner, talking about general likes and getting to know one another a little better.

Fliss had learnt that Andy was more of a reader, and books on history and philosophy were sat upon his bookshelf in the living room. Obviously as an ex assistant  district attorney and now a law firm under his belt, he was clever. She felt a little dim in comparison.

"So did you leave Newton after your divorce?" She asked

He nodded, "too many memories. My boss pointed me in the right direction of where to start up. Here seemed better than being in Boston".

"That was what my parents said". She smiled, "they don't really get back to see my grandma much except for thanksgiving and Christmas - how long were you and your wife married for, if you don't mind me asking?"

Andy twirled the spaghetti around his fork, but knew it was better to get these kind of questions out of the way. "About 16 years".

"Wow!"

He smiled faintly to himself. "Yeah, kinda got straight outta college and got married".

"Do you have any children?"

He shook his head and took a sip of his wine. "No.

"Not the time to ask whether you wanted them then". She smiled lightly

Andy shook his head. "It's alright, just a raw subject".

"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked". She looked down at her food and focused on toying with her spaghetti, feeling a little bad.

"Hey, we're getting to know one another", he shrugged, "I don't mind you asking, it's something I don't really talk about though".

Fliss nodded, "I get it".

"Do you have have any brothers or sisters?" He asked.

"Only child, my mom and dad were happy with just me".

He smirked, "I mean, I could say the same but..."

Now she laughed, "stooop, I think if my mom heard you say that she'd have questions - she's pretty over protective, to the point where sometimes when I was growing up it was excessive".

"Hey, she's your mom, parents are over protective of their kids if they're devoted".

"Guess you're right there. She's lightened up a little now I'm older, we talk every week but I haven't told her about working for you yet. I wanted to wait until whether I passed my probation or not".

Andy smiled. "I can safely say that you have and not just because you kissed the boss".

"Yikes! Well when you put it like that". She hung her head in mock shame, "but I'm not sorry about it".

"Good, because neither am I".

They cleaned up the dishes before heading into the living room again to spend the rest of their evening finding a film to watch (or not).

They'd only got so far before Andy turned Fliss's head towards his and leant in to kiss her once more, gently guiding her back against the sofa as their kiss deepened. She felt his hand slide under the waistband of her leggings as well as her panties, before two fingers slipped between her folds.

She was wet for him, but not as much as he wanted her to be. He wanted her soaking his hand by the time he was done with her, dripping with everything that she could give him. Her gasp against his mouth and back arching up was enough to tell him to carry on, his fingers coming up to her clit before two digits began to circle it.

"That feel good Flissy?" He asked against her lips. The last thing he wanted was to hurt her.

"Uh huh". Was all she uttered, pulling him back down by his sweater and onto her mouth. Already the throbbing between her legs was becoming intense just from that alone.

She was yearning for him, pushing her hips forward so she pressed against his hand more, Andy sliding his fingers back down her swollen pussy, and then gently pushing them into her now weeping hole. "Ah...much better, getting all nice and wet for me, you always know when to be a good girl". He told her quietly, beginning to pump his fingers in and out of her slowly, curling them inside of her every so often as her hips rolled against him.

"Fuck..." she breathed, throwing her head back a little to expose her neck. Andy now took the opportunity to kiss along it.

"That's right. You keep fucking my fingers sweetheart". He soothed against her skin, beginning to pick up the pace a little, feeling her beginning to clench around his fingers as they moved faster, in and out of her.

"Andy..." she moaned his name in such a way that he could feel himself becoming harder in his pants.

Right now though, it was all about her. What he could do to her.

But not everything.

No.

He was more that prepared to leave this as a taster, meaning that they'd both crave more.

And it was going to send him wild.

"Make a mess over me Flissy, let's get you all soaking and shaking over my hand". Her told her with quiet urgency.

"Oh fuck..." she moaned loudly and came around his fingers and hand, soaking them with her juices. Her legs quaked slightly as his fingers continued to fuck her through her release.

Panting, she looked up at him, feeling the heat in her cheeks rise as suddenly she became rather shy. He withdrew his fingers, and sucked the taste of her that coated him from them. Mouth then meeting her own again so as she could taste herself.

If this was just a sample of what she could expect Andy Barber to do to her, then Felicity couldn't wait to see just what lay in store for when he finally did take her to bed.