2.

A rush of wind goes by, I wake up to a snowy dark morning outside. My outfit laid out on my fainting couch. "Good morning My Lady!" My suitor came in. I gasped loudly. "Everything alright?" She says.

      "Yes uhm.. just admiring that you laid out my clothes for me" I said. Mara is also a very close friend of mine. Only friend in the castle I like to talk to. Servant or not.

      Mara chuckles. "I do it everyday My lady, now could you come over here and sit so I could do your hair and face.."

     "Of course, sorry. I guess today just feels different." I walked over to my vanity and sat. Seeing a broach on the table.

      "Your to go to Winterfell in 2 days, maybe that's why." She says. "Of course! I haven't seen Bran and Sansa in a month..." I said excitedly.

      "Anybody else your excited to see?" She says.
I laugh. "I gossip to you way to much, but I'm not entirely excited to see him. We're just friends.."

      She laughs with me. "That broach, it was my grandmothers." I said. "Oh yes, your mother wanted me to give it to you so you could wear it."

Odd day it is. My mother never really bothers to gifts me presents. And I don't know why it feels different today. It can't be because im going to Winterfell. I'm not to leave for 2 days. It's something else, but nothing exciting is happening today at all.

****

"Goodmorning Father, Mother, issac, and little William" I say walking towards my seat at the family table. Issac is my older brother. Training for war and preparing for his future. We have a good friendship we really do. But he can be bossy sometimes. And William my younger brother. A beginner trainer at the moment. But I I think he's to be an amazing leader. "Your wearing the broach," mother says.

    "Yes, very unexpected gift though." I say. "I gave it to you because it would suit you. And it does really." She says

      "Great thank you. Father.. is there anything planned today?" I say. "Nothing sweetheart. You and Isaac just chosose what you'd like to wear the day we arrive at Winterfell, for the dinner feast, arrival of the Lannisters-" Mother stops him. "The lannisters?! Why the hell are the Lannister's coming to Winterfell?!"

      The stark family and Lannisters aren't exactly that close to be Allie's. So aren't the Certies and Lannisters, not exactly close.

      "Calm down mother. I'm sure you'll only be discussing about something probably not even serious." I say eating my breakfast. "Anything with the Lannisters can be serious they can screw things up in one second." My mother bangs on the table.

      "Let's only expect the best and not the worst mother, calm down." Issac finally speaks. I look over at Issac. He seemed annoyed. I mean I'm sure we're all fed up with mother at the moment. But it was something else. Something he was obviously not going to share with the family. We continued with our breakfast quietly.