26

After I was done crying and started to feel better I packed up the rest of my stuff and wen to go visit the old man in the Cell. There was only one guard guarding the door. He let me in immediately.

      The old man was leaning against the wall and I woke him up.
      "I'm sorry that this had to happened to you."
      "As long as I get to die in the castle I'll be alright."
      "I'm not gonna let you die." I said sitting on the dusty floor.
      "Your a very beautiful girl, not a lot like you."
      The old man complimented, "don't say that." I snickered but felt flattered.
      "When you get a chance to, and oh I hope you do. Cross the sea... get your army, start your own Kingdom. And if you can, find the dragons."
      The old man said. I thought deeply about what he said. This.. this was it. This was my future wasn't it?
      "Hurry up." The guard said.
      "Thank you, I have to go but I'll return I can't promise but I will. And I will show you a real live dragon..." the old man smiled. The guard opened the door and I got up and left.

***

      Me and Robb rode beside each other on a horse.
      "I forgot to ask what.. what did you do with with the old man?"
      "I let him go. You were right, he meant no harm to me." Robb said. I giggled a little.
      "Your joking right. You locked him up because you thought he was gonna harm you."
      "Don't argue about this. You should be happy I let your friend out of the cell."
      "Where is he now?"
      "...in the library where he wanted to be."
      "Oh... okay." I smiled a little.
      "This does mean your not still mad at me right?"
      "I don't know... maybe, maybe not."
      Robb chuckled a little.
      "Your sure that this is a good idea?"
      "No I'm not sure. But we'll be okay." Robb said. I nodded my head and tried to agree with him. We reached the end of the path west the trees ended, and came around the corner and saw the big tower.

***

      Inside Walder Frays castle, he handed out food to everybody. He introduced all his daughters and I just stared and saw how young they were.
      "I was pledged to marry one of you and I brown that vow. Any man is lucky to have one of you."  Robb said. He apologized to all of them and they kept there head bowed.

      "Come closer my dear." Walder Fray said to me.
      I walked closer to the middle of the floor.
      "Very pretty, and shapely. Nice tits..." Walder said.
      "Let's get ready for the feast tonight, music will play loud. And we have the best wine." He announced to everybody.
      "Thank you your grace." Robb said. He stood up and walked away. Me and Robb walked outside and I grabbed his arm waiting for the others to walk ahead.

      "We just got here and I already have a bad feeling about this. You saw the way he talked to me."
      "Yes he has weird humor. I would've said something but he's not the one to deal with." Robb looked at the castle door.
      "Then why are we..."
      "He'll help us win this war. His army and my army together can stop the Lannisters. Then it'll just be you and me." Robb placed a hand on each cheek.
      "Fine..." I grabbed both of his hands.
      "I trust you, not him. So let's see if your big plan will work." I said walking away and letting go.

***

      Edmure was getting married with one of Walder Frays daughters since Robb couldn't.
      We watched the ceremony and god did she look beautiful. She looked a bit young but not to you young.
      "You may now cloak the bride and bring her under your protection." I watched carefully. The wedding ceremony was so beautiful. Robb had looked at me and smiled I smiled back and chuckled silently.

      The feast started and me and Robb sat at a table in the front. And Caitlyn across the isle with Lord Bolton and Caitlyn Stark.
      We listened to loud music as Walder Fray said we would. They were so good.
      "Very impressive." I said to the man. He chuckled.
      "If I hadn't married you I'd probably be either in the back of this room or at Winterfell. And you would be eating berries out of Ms Frays hand." I said.
      "Perhaps I made a terrible mistake." Robb chuckled. I chuckled and tried to hit him on the shoulder but he caught my hand.
      "Striking your king is an act of treason."
      I smiled and rolled my eyes. He tried to lean in for a kiss and I kissed him back.
      Walder Fray stood up and everybody taped their cups.
      "Perhaps it's time for the bedding!" He yelled. He looked at Robb.
      "Yes let the bedding begin." Robb said. Everybody stood up and cheered it on and they carried the bride and groom out of the room.
      It was quieter in the room now that some do the men were gone.
      "I'm going to go thank Walder Fray." I said. And walked up to where he was sitting at the front of the room. I didn't notice but a guard went and closed the doors. The speed of the music changed and it was a more quieter and sad song.
      "I just wanted to thank you for letting us come, especially me after I ruined your plans for your daughter and her future with Robb."
      "No need to apologize my dear she has a handsome husband now." He said and I chuckled.
      "Wine?" He asked. I nodded and he handed me a cup of nice tasty wine.
      The music stopped and everybody sat back down, I went to go sit down but had a weird gut feeling.