58

On the journey, I rode beside Jorah the entire time. I couldn't even stand to look at Dominic's face every time he turned his head around to look at me. As long as William was happy I was. He was talking and giggling with two other soldiers riding behind me.
      "My dragons-
      "My queen do not worry, they are here with us." Jorah calmed me.
      "Good. I got worried that maybe I hadn't packed everything."
      "Actually, it won't be long till they hatch."

      I looked at Jorah and smiled. I looked back in front of me and just spaced out. Jorah looked at me with confusion.
      "When all this over, maybe I should go back to the north."
      "My queen, you're going to Vaes Dothraki, it'll be hard to leave. They're all going to depend on you." Jorah said to me.
"I am a fighter. I will not stay in that kingdom, especially with him." I said looking at the back of Dominic's head.

      Jorah went ahead and stopped in front of me causing my horse a scare.
      "Are you mad, I could've fell off my horse." I raised my voice to Jorah.
      "That's was not my intention my queen, I'm sorry. I don't want to tell you what to do but we need to just settle down. It's the 4 of us against a whole Dothraki kingdom. Out of the 4, only 2 is eligible to fight. This is just some of the army." Jorah said looking at the big herd of Dothrakian soldiers." Jorah said looking at the army coming towards us.
      "Fine. I'll cooperate. But it won't stop me from finding any way to get out of that place. I am their queen, what is there I cannot command." I said to Jorah. He sighed. Jorah moved out my way and we continued going.

Dominican and his men had stopped ahead and got off their horses. Me and Jorah rode towards and approached them.
"What's the matter?" I asked.
"We'll camp here tonight. It seems like a good open wide place."
"Well don't we need to hunt, shouldn't we keep going so we can at least find some animals." I asked.
"This isn't the North darling we don't hunt like wild beast." One of Dominic's Henchman said to me.
"Your one to talk calling us wild beast." I chuckled.

The man charged towards me, Jorah got off his horse quickly charging towards him but Dominic stopped his Henchman.
"Enough! My Queen do not worry, we brought enough food with us on our journey, so we are settled for tonight. Now please, go tell the army we are camping here tonight.... Thank you." Dominic said to his Henchman.

The man looked at me with a look and then walked away. Dominic stepped towards my horse and put his hand out. I refused and got down on my own. I looked at him and left walking towards William horse.
I helped William off and held his hand as we waited to see what would happen.

Later on that night, there were camp fires everywhere for all the Dothraki. I had to share a tent with Dominic, or else it'd be a bad look for me. Jorah and my 1 guard was close by though, so was William in their tent, shared with the Henchmen.
      It was late and I walked back to the tent. Dominic wasn't there. He was probably out drinking with the other men. I undressed and put my gown on, took out my hairstyle and brushed it out. I heard laughter outside the tent and put my brush down. Dominic came in humming, his shirt was half buttoned and hair all messed up.

      I turned around and watched him drunkenly try to take off his shirt. I placed my brush down hard so he'd notice I was here. He jumped and looked at me.
      "Sorry I hope I didn't disturb you." He said. I shook my head at him and he fell into bed. After he laid down I stood up and took the candle placing it beside the bed. I blew it out and laid down.

      Dominic started making grunting noises and breathing loudly.
      "Can you not make such noise?!" I whispered loud. He continued grunting.
      "My leg. Could you help me?" He said to me. I went to the other side of the bed and saw that he had a big long cut on his leg.
      "Oh my god..." I said.
      "From fighting..." he grunted.
      "I need to clean this and stitch it up before it opens again." I said getting up and getting supplies.

      I cleaned it and put a cloth in his mouth so when i'd stitch it he wouldn't scream.
      "All finished..." I said to him.
      "Thank you... Lena." He grabbed my hand. I let go and went to put the stuff back.
       "We need to talk." He said getting up. I turned around, "no you shouldn't walk." I said  quickly helping him back to bed. He sat on the edge and when I tried to walk away he grabbed my hand again.
       "Please, just sit and talk to me Helena." He said.

      I sighed and sat beside Dominic on the edge of the bed.
      "I'm sorry okay. For lying and betraying you, especially when we were getting so close." He said.
      "You were supposed to be on my side, but it doesn't matter to me anymore." I said.
"I didn't mean to tell him where you were, he was going to hurt one of my best friends, and my mother..." he said. I looked at him.
"I'm sorry Dominic,, i- I didn't know, and I acted like such a child." I said putting my face in my hands.
"Look at me, it's not your fault. We shouldn't worry anymore about it anymore. We're far gone from him." He grabbed my chin moving my face towards his.

       I looked at him and just stared. I couldn't keep eye contact and giggled a little putting my head down.
      "Who's the bad flirt now?" He chuckled. I kept giggling and shaking my head. He quickly grabbed my face and kissed me. I moved back after 1 kiss and shook my head. He nodded and clenched his jaw a little turning away.
        I quickly put my hand on the back of his head kissing him and then I got on top of him and kept kissing him. I kissed all over his neck and all I could hear was him groaning in my ear.

      I pushed him back on the bed and stood up and took off my gown, climbing back on to him. And that whole night we made it up to each other.