38

We woke up from the sound of birds.
We scattered all over the floor. The beds were messed up, William was dead asleep and so was Alban but we were asleep on the floor.
      "What the hell happened?"
      Alban woke up with his hand to his head.
      "Agh my head hurts."
      "Oh god leg me check on William." I rushed over to him trying to wake him up.
       He woke up with his hand to his head wincing in pain.
      "We must've fell asleep on the floor during the storm. It had just started to get rough, but we were only 50 minutes from shore."
      "So we were just rolling around the floor? Are heads bumping things around the room."
      "Yes, we were. As long as we don't have a concussion we're alright. Let's go see above deck."

      We got ready to go get some breakfast, which would probably be something like fruit only.
      "Hope you didn't expect a feast this trip, this is all we have. Fish for dinner and fruit for breakfast." The man shouted to everybody on the boat.
      "Do not worry we only have to deal with this for 3 weeks." I said to Alban and William.

      After breakfast we hung out above deck. William played with a little boy he met and me and Alban looked over at the ocean.
      "I haven't seen my brother in almost a year you know. I miss him so much. If mother won't do anything to apologize for her actions, then I will for her."
      "You really believe you can find a witch to bring that girl back alive."
      "Yes, I read somewhere that the Dothraki woman were really good at voodoo witchcraft. They also have really good men who can fight did you know." I smiled at Alban. He smiled back.
      "I'd just like to thank you again for taking me with you, I've never been on a boat before or seen the ocean. Farthest I've gotten, I could only see it in the distance."
      "Of course Alban."

      "Helena!" William shouted my name.
      "William?" I turned around and looked at him he was being held in a chokehold by a man on board.
      "Your boy was getting bitchy with me so I showed him what I'd do if he ever tried me like that again."
      "Let go of him he's just a boy, you know he didn't mean to."
      "Don't matter if he's a boy or not, I hurt boys and I'm not afraid to hurt you."
      "Okay, I hear you now please let him go he didn't mean it." He let go of William and pushed him towards me. William ran and hugged me tightly.
      "I like the name Helena, reminds me of a princess who also has a little brother named William. And a older brother I presume?"
      "Wha-
      "Your blabbering little brother told us all about your life. Your rich and wealthy life, get all the food you want, pretty clothes, pretty husband..."
      I let go of William and looked at him up.
      "I forgot we weren't telling them are names."

      The man looked at me and chuckled and so did the other men. The woman just watched, like they always do.
       "I know you do not like my family, but I'm not my mother nor father. I promise we wont get in your way."
      "Fine, but do so and I won't hesitate to throw your bodies in the ocean." The man said and he walked away. I looked at William in anger.
     "I'm sorry okay! It just slipped out" William said as I walked away.

      Alban and William followed me back into our room.
      "Great job William you've now made the ship our enemy."
      "We were getting to know each other and I said to much"
      "Not even 2 days we have been on this boat William....one day! One fucking day William and you've already screwed things up."
      "I'm sure it's not that bad Lena, I mean if it is that bad we might as well kill everybody on the boat" Alban said.
      "Might as well.." I said with a straight face.
      "She's not serious." Alban said to William so I wouldn't scare him.