31

Days had gone by at Winterfell. I haven't left or figured out a plan of where to go and what to do. I won't be leaving to cross the narrow sea until I have got my revenge on Jon Snow for setting up Robb.
      I decided to train and practice arrow shooting and sword fighting since my leg was fully healed. Although every time I shot a arrow I thought of Robb. Robb wasn't even much of a arrow shooter, he was a sword fighter and a king. A lot of throughly crossed my mind about that night.
      I hated myself so much. At first I blamed myself, but then I even hated myself more because I blamed myself. Since then I started doing things, unusual things. Like playing with fire. I'd hover my hand over fire and try to touch the fire, also burning parts of my skin. Then sometimes I felt immune to the fire. Like it didn't want to burn me. I felt we had a connection, a spark.

Alban rushed into my room as I was reading a book.
I gasped loudly, "What's the matter with you?!"
"We have guests. They were sent from the twins castle."
"No no no, I can't be seen by them. You need to get them to leave. There probably looking for me."
Alban rushed out the Castle and back outside. I watched out the window as he talked to the men that I recognized from the wedding. An argument started to break out, I assumed the men refused to leave. A punch was thrown at Alban and I immediately ran outside.
"Stop it!" I yelled as I ran outside.
"Helena go back inside." Alban said.
"Well well, Miss Helena Certie. We let you free and let you run home, yet you still killed our men. You should've been grateful, we would've put your pretty little head on a stick."
"You thought I'd leave just like that? You killed my husband..."
"We don't like your husband, he should've known better to show up like that, especially bringing you."
"I hope you burn in hell for what you just said. He should've known better?!" I scoffed.
"You little bitch, your worthless husband and his family is no friend to us. And he knows it, I guess he just thought he could make a truce with his looks."
The men giggled and I started to get angry, very angry.
      They walked away giggling and I calmed down.
       "That's it I can't stay here anymore." "I need to go to the wall then I need to cross the narrow sea...."
"I'm coming with you
"No not to the wall, I will come get you after i finished my revenge."
"It's not safe."
"I have allies Alban. I'll be alright. Could you get a horse for me, I just need to get some stuff."
Alban nodded and I hurried to my room.