44

I tucked William into bed and kissed him on his forehead.
"Goodnight baby brother." I whispered. I blew out his candle lights and left the room going back to mine.

I walked on to my balcony and looked over at the ocean view.
"Helena." Alban said from behind me, coming inside my room.
"Thought you would be sleep."
"I couldn't sleep after disrespecting you tonight. I felt like I had a attitude towards you."
"And you did Alban."
"I'm so-
"Why do you doubt my ability's so much?"
"Maybe I am just to protective. I wish you'd know that there's a lot of people in the world though cannot trust and that you can."
"I think I can decide who I want to be friends with and who I don't."
"Right- yes. And from now on I will stop doubting you, my queen."
I giggled and smiled.
"Well then I do wanna try something..." I said to him. I walked over to my fireplace and rolled up my sleeves. I reached my hand towards the fire-
"Helena stop! What are you-
I reached my hand through the fire and waved my hand around in it. I chuckled and Alban gasped. "I mean how is this even happening right now? Your immune to the fire."
I chuckled again and murmured.
      "When she touched fire she felt immune, felt no pain when touching it." I said repeating the lines from the book.
      I got up and stood in front of Alban.
      "Does your hand burn?" He said grabbing it.
      "No it feels fine." I smiled at him. He smiled back at me, a wide beautiful smile.

      So I kissed him. Then kept kissing him and kissing him. I untied my nightgown and it fell to the floor and my body got a cold shiver. His hand trailed along my back and the other one on my waist.
      He picked me up and took me to the bed and laid me down.
      "Are you sure?" He said unbuckling his belt and pants.
      "I've been waiting to do this since we got on that boat." I chuckled. He smiled and went down on me and kissed my head, my stomach and my legs.

***

      I woke up in the morning and Alban was asleep by my side. Last night just felt so amazing. I got up and walked on my balcony, fully naked. I looked over at the ocean and the city in the distance. Alban came up behind me and kissed me on my neck and covered my breasts.
      I chuckled, "goodmorning."
      "Come inside." Alban took my hand and we got back in bed.
      "We can't tell anyone about this, alright? I am queen now, it's not a good look."
      Alban sighed and looked away. "Fine. Won't tell a single being." I smiled and kissed him.

***

      We all ate breakfast together and talked. Then Jorah came into the room.
      "We are going to Pentos, leaving shortly after breakfast." Jorah said.
      "What's in Pentos?" I asked.
      "Well you told me to find your brother... and he's expecting you in Pentos." I chuckled and William got excited. Albans eyebrows raised and he smiled.
      "That's- heh oh my god, that amazing Jorah. William we're gonna see Isaac."
      "I'm going to get my stuff, right now."
William got up out of his seat and ran to his room.
      "You don't understand how much this means to me and William, thank you Jorah, thank you so very much." I smiled. He nodded and smiled back.

      We rode our horses miles to Pentos. I looked over at the ocean view and the beautiful blue waves. Guard and the ladies behind us carried our stuff
      "Jorah how do I get an army of my own? A real army and not just a 100 men."
      "Well I heard of people, kings actually, who train slaved men, over 2,000 of them."
      "I'd like to check that out one day alright."
      "Yes my Queen."
I looked back at Alban and smiled. He smiled and then that smile faded quickly. I scoffed and turned back around.
      "Boy problems?"
      "What? Haha noo we're just joking around."
      "It's okay most of the queens I served had boy problems-
      "Don't refer it to that, it's not what it looks like."
      "Got it. I won't." He said.